Arti raid 18/3 volcanus-e - Will start 30 mins after ml10

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
As Del unfortunately can no longer run this I will run one - List what you want and I'll sort an order out after todays ML rush - Sorry I cant be more specific about time but i envisage somewhere around 2-3 oclock i'll also update with exact timing later on. BG will be on tollsrunnie-e.

ethiedien

Fledgling Freddie
lo tolls

wil be coming on chambersdarksm

enc's needed-

tartaros gift
jacina's
eriny's charm
crown of zahur

and atlantis tablet

thankyou.

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
i Will come with a Zerk and bot just need some tanks arts but will help with all the arts that you do

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
want as many as i can get and have use of to my Thane and gf's WL....:worthy:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i could use GoV and some other tank artis :)

will bring my warrior and perhaps runie along (also needs arties :p )

VGard

Fledgling Freddie
i will come with my Aug healer Chikita ;)

need EoY, jacina's sash, crown of zahur, CB and Bracelet of Zo'arkat

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
OMG Just realised what day it is -- Raid will still run however it will not be until 4PM GMT meet meso-e start with the pain in the arse AT :) i will fit in as many as we can before ppl log. Any we miss I will play catch up on wednesday night.

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Need Golden Spear on my Hunter Siebenbürgen.

Need Bruiser hammer on Thane and Warrior, if the encounter is not bugged still.

rgds

Vonwar

Ormorof

FH is my second home
sorry i couldnt make it, will there be another raid on wednesday? (tomorrow :p )

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
sorry i couldnt make it, will there be another raid on wednesday? (tomorrow :p )

Havnt got one planned sorry pretty much got what everyone wanted on sunday - I can arrange something for next sunday or if its some of the easier encs u want just pm ingame ill run me sm out and get em for you.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Havnt got one planned sorry pretty much got what everyone wanted on sunday - I can arrange something for next sunday or if its some of the easier encs u want just pm ingame ill run me sm out and get em for you.

well im after eirene's haub, scalars and shield of khaos, are they BG or groupable?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
well im gonna be busy most nights until saturday, can only be online for short periods during weekdays, but if i see you online on saturday ill give you a shout if i need a hand (might ask guild first :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom