Arthritis

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Fucksticks !

Seems I'e got arthritis in my left index finger. Has anyone else got this oldies condition and what do you do about it ?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Take glucosamine sulphate, chronditin and fuckloads of cod liver oil and hope it doesn't hurt too much?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
amputation is the key, I guess. other than that, I am clueless. good luck Wij! just get Mrs Wij to do everything you do with that finger for you mate :)

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
is it affecting your whole finger......................................or the one beside it :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's growing more bone and feels numb :(

rynnor

Rockhound
How did you damage it?

I have a friend who had arthritis in both his hands at 19 but he was a wicket keeper playing for his county so that was due to excessive wear n tear.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
How did you damage it?

I have a friend who had arthritis in both his hands at 19 but he was a wicket keeper playing for his county so that was due to excessive wear n tear.

No idea. The wife blames the Rubik's Cubes I've been doing recently but I'd still be using my right fingers more than the left ones.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
and it would have nothing at all to do with all the street fighter you've been playing recently??

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
Arthritis is nothing to do with growing extra bone, its wear and tear in the joints. it can feel like your growing extra bone as fingers become all stiff, swollen and very solid, but its just the joints giving up the ghost. I have the beginnings of it in my right knee. Whatever you do, keep moving it, else it'll seize up altogether, and heat is the best pain relief. Or lost of Ibuprofen.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I can picture it now. Wij applying deep heat on his left hand. Wij sees wimmins. *ziiiiiiiip* *scream*

rynnor

Rockhound
Arthritis is nothing to do with growing extra bone, its wear and tear in the joints.

The extra bone can be a side effect of Osteo-Arthritis - as the cartilage protecting the joint is worn away the exposed bone can react producing extra bony lumps in a process called eburnation.

I have a friend into Archaeology and they often find skeletons with evidence of Osteoarthritis - its one of the ways they judge the general age at time of death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom