Artefact Respecs

Bahumat

FH is my second home
aaagggess ago the hibernian's (i think) had an issue where they all wanted Malice as LWcrush but they could not get that....after a discussion the change was made and you could respec the artefact...losing all xp ofc.

ok people also did this with battler, how on earth do you do this?

my Battler is 99% condition 100% quality 100% durability, its 2hand slash and i want it 1hand slash. I went to the people in oceanus through the blue portal (near the arbiter) but no one will accept the Battler.

Do i have to /artefact respec or something?

anyone got any info on if this 1) can be done 2) how?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there,

The only way you can do that is to wait for next patch.

In the upcoming patch (we are getting 3 patches in one by the way), there will be an NPC dedicated to changing artifacts from one type to another. Of course, all XP is wiped, but it gives people the option to change.

Hope that helps. Oh and the patch is due middle of October.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
eggy said:
Hi there,

The only way you can do that is to wait for next patch.

In the upcoming patch (we are getting 3 patches in one by the way), there will be an NPC dedicated to changing artifacts from one type to another. Of course, all XP is wiped, but it gives people the option to change.

Hope that helps. Oh and the patch is due middle of October.

.....but, you could respec an artefact before....was this specific to a class, weapon type chosen?

has this feature just been removed as it was only supposed to be temporary.

p.s. thanks again for when you reply.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
.....but, you could respec an artefact before....was this specific to a class, weapon type chosen?

has this feature just been removed as it was only supposed to be temporary.

p.s. thanks again for when you reply.

This was implemented for things like 1h Crush Malice; so slash users could change. It didn't apply to changing to a different type of slash (ie 1h to 2h).

It only applies to weapons that were activated before the patch. ie if you activated a 1h malice slash today, you couldnt change it to 1h crush tomorrow.

You won't be able to change til next patch.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
eggy, mid october is a long time for me, can you come roll a pole armsman and protect me from the baddies untill i can respec battler?

Lethul

FH is my second home
eggy, can you switch more than once or is it 1 fixed time? :sex:

Gamah

Banned
Bahumat said:
aaagggess ago the hibernian's (i think) had an issue where they all wanted Malice as LWcrush but they could not get that....after a discussion the change was made and you could respec the artefact...losing all xp ofc.

ok people also did this with battler, how on earth do you do this?

my Battler is 99% condition 100% quality 100% durability, its 2hand slash and i want it 1hand slash. I went to the people in oceanus through the blue portal (near the arbiter) but no one will accept the Battler.

Do i have to /artefact respec or something?

anyone got any info on if this 1) can be done 2) how?

Bahu PL my sorc on Camlann its 42 atm :<

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
So, Gamah, you finally took the step to achieve a state of complete and utter lameness? Let me remind you...
Gamah said:
And zebolt I have a limit to my level of lameness, I don't play Camlann :d
Eh? :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Gamah said:

If i did that you would then join odins and run about buffed all day :(

Gamah

Banned
Belomar said:
So, Gamah, you finally took the step to achieve a state of complete and utter lameness? Let me remind you...Eh? :D

Jesus, I think you are more of a troll than me ;d :cheers:

Gamah

Banned
Bahumat said:
If i did that you would then join odins and run about buffed all day :(

No I would join the biggest, dirty German guild I could find and make a BD called

HIHIPWNEDUBDMATES ICHBINPWNHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI, then when i killed someone or died I could be like "I FUCK MUM U FUCK GUY"

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Gamah i cant PL you but, i can give you 200 plat and you can pay someone to do it for you.

pm Fuddle for the money

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
To get back on topic....I just read patch notes, and from what I read, there are only certain weapons you will be able to "respec".

Question : So its not possible to fx change CB from con to str version? (maybe I missed something in patch notes)

Meekx

Fledgling Freddie
I just respecced my battler and malice at the dudes in the hero thingie ( im tired :x ) so it can be done now :clap: not i only have to re-level the same malice for the third time :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom