Art..

Sigurd

Banned
Post office worker tell me, "Don't take so many free boxes! You must order them online from USPS! Other customers mad when you take them all!" I laugh and yell, "It says free, bureaucrat!! What you expect, dumb dumb?"

:clap:

Sigurd

Banned
After careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that this site is the best ever :worthy: :worthy:

Sigurd

Banned
Random Eminem Fan said:
Subject: LMFAO

Dude you're so fucking pathetic, you make me laugh. anyone that would buy that shit, has gotta have no life what-so-fuckin-ever. WASTING $10 on a piece of wadded up fuckin paper. WOW. So who taught you how to wadd paper? That hasta be such a HARD thing to learn, LMFAOROTF. God this is such a ridiculous website...and yes I feel better. BTW, Eminem is something you'll never be, famous, rich and hot. Besides being a GREAT rapper. Do you ever make them with spit? So ppl can shoot them from a big ole' straw?

Artist said:
If you have one shot, one opportunity, would you take it or just send annoying email instead and let it slip?

Artist recommend you go clean out closet and stop worry about fine art you not understand.

:clap: :clap:

Wile E. Coyote

Fledgling Freddie
yeah she kinda looks like trash
but you still invite her over
because love like art
is in the eyes of the beholder
she's an origami boulder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom