Art

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
I really enjoy sitting at my desk and drawing images that pop into my head, but with my below average skill in drawing and painting I often find that drawing a straight line often leaves me afraid that continuing would ruin my hard work. And so as a consequence I never ever finish my glorified doodles and never really build on my colouring and shading skills. 'I hope there's a point to this' I here you cry, well here it is. Are there any decent but cheap programs anyone could recomend that allows you to scan basic pencil drawings into your computer and turn them into works of art, or am I just doomed to doodle forever?
And if my question is deemed too pointless then we can salvage this thread by turning it into some sort of Hart beat gallery(art attack for the younger of you) and send in your artwork

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Hart Beat. :D

I don't know about cheap but it depends what you want to do. Do you mean you have completed sketches that you just want to 'colour in'?

Something like this can do that kind of thing, and it's on special...

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
That'd do but then all the people I draw would look like school girls with large breast and no body hair, and that my friend is a dark place.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Heh, they're not just for that. The galleries (Anime and Manga) show the versatility of the two. I had a play with a demo of one of the two a while ago and did some completely non-anime/manga stuff with it. They're both available for free trials as well.

So try them k? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom