Arsenal Vs Man Utd

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Might as well start the hype now. ;)

Apparently Henry might miss the entire rest of the season. :( Huge blow. If Henry plays I think we'll win the FA Cup, if not then I am not so sure. Reyes will get the shit kicked out of him by Neville, etc.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
If Henry plays you'll still lose as you're playing ManUre, if you were playing Accrington Stanley on the other hand he might play well :p

Should be a good final none the less, and it means Spurs can get into europe by finishing 7th \o/

Gray

FH is my second home
I was hoping Spurs would come 6th and knock Liverpool out... Suppose i could hope Middlesborough get betterererer ;)

But looks like Nistelrooy has found his scoring boots again... but didnt it say Rooney came off injured?

Hmm

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So Gray, still thinking that the loss against Norwich had a negative effect on morale?

Gray

FH is my second home
It was laugh of the season thats for sure.

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
you could say that!

need to score, because you know what football is like!

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
well that was the most one-sided final for a long time!

usual story man u have been missing chances all season, and again its cost them!

as for arsenal 1 shot in the whole game is rather pathetic imo!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Fucking gutted. I hate penalties. United played so well, but Amodien's right; story of the season, missed chances and a shonky keeper.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
WOOHOO. :D :D :D :D

We didn't deserve it, but who cares! Poor Ronaldo, he sure loves a weep.

mank!

Part of the furniture
hahahaha

_41171001_cup4.jpg

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Man U should have won.

Thankfully they didn't

They can console themselves with the fact they won the premiership....oh wait...no

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Way I see it (arsenal fan) -

Arsenal did not deserve to win purely for the reason that they are capable of monstrously good football and that was a shambles.

Manchester United didnt deserve to win because of all their chances they scored 0. And because Arsenal were shambolic, they should have.

Poor old Man U, no cups this season.

:p

Gray

FH is my second home
Love the fact that Rooney left for European football, as well as winning trophies.

Love the fact that Everton have done exceptionally better without him, and him moving to a big club is only one place above his old team!

Bet he is so pissed!

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
I bet he's quite happy actually, considering the situation that was surrounding Everton at the time he was sold

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
He's very happy. He's now twice the player he was when he left Everton, and he's only going to get better playing with good players and in the limelight. Everton were holding him back, and him them in some respects.

PS Gutted Man U. This day has been sweet. :D

Gray

FH is my second home
Swift^ said:
He's very happy. He's now twice the player he was when he left Everton, and he's only going to get better playing with good players and in the limelight. Everton were holding him back, and him them in some respects.

PS Gutted Man U. This day has been sweet. :D

Also more thuggish on the pitch too, he is soon to become a new version of David Beckham.

God help us all when he marries that Colleen

Clown

Part of the furniture
Gray said:
Love the fact that Rooney left for European football, as well as winning trophies.

Love the fact that Everton have done exceptionally better without him, and him moving to a big club is only one place above his old team!

Bet he is so pissed!
Man United did better than Everton this season.

Gray

FH is my second home
Only by one place, and in league form against each other Man Utd failed to score, or win.

But Rooney left because he wanted Champs League footy as well as win trophies.... i see no trophies this season (awww)

Clown

Part of the furniture
I didn't see Everton playing in the Champion's League. Yep.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Rooney left for the better quality of football, so he can become a better player. More thuggish at united? I don't think so, he was reckless at Everton, he uses his body strength at untied. So what if he didn't win anything this season? He has scored more goals, and become a better player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom