Arsecockshitfuckcunt

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I lost my wallet today which had £200 of my money in it and another £150 ish of my parents.

Arseburgers.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
*finds*

*buys whores*

:(

kan

Loyal Freddie
ECA said:
I lost my wallet today which had £200 of my money in it and another £150 ish of my parents.

Arseburgers.

Sorry to hear that but why the hell where you carrying that much?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
kan said:
Sorry to hear that but why the hell where you carrying that much?

I normally carry about £100, but some workmen were round so I put all my cash at home in my wallet, I had some of my parents cash because I just got back from germany yesterday and had to carry all my business trip cash in wallet because of flight restrictions - most of theirs was in euros, also the day before my parents had given me about £100 towards a mobile for bijiness.

I've used a wallet for like the last eight years and this is the first time I've ever lost one.

:-[

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
remember I had my wallet stolen when I was in the sixth form at school (whilst I was down town). that really hurt me as that was basically all my money I had. I had £100 in it. Hurts like hell to lose money like that, especially when its significant.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Go to the cop shop, some people are honest. I'd hand a wallet in with that much money for sure.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Tom said:
Go to the cop shop, some people are honest. I'd hand a wallet in with that much money for sure....

....unless I walked past a lap dancing joint on the way to the cop shop.

:D hehe

Damini

Part of the furniture
Yeah, I handed in this guys wallet, and the fool had even stuck post it notes onto his credit cards with his pin numbers on them. I've also left my wallet in phone boxes so many times when I was younger, and always had them handed in. You never know ECA. It's remote, but someone might have even handed it in minus a finders tax.

Unless you think it was lifted?

Aada

Part of the furniture
ECA said:

Arseburgers.

That sucks man i never carry a wallet i find it much more safer to just carry cash in my pocket tbh.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Where do your debit/credit cards go? Or ID, or receipts, or library cards etc?

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Found a wallet many years ago meself, was with a friend and we found it under a pier. It was empty except for some prescription pills so we took it to the nearest Police station.

They all but accused us of stealing it and kept us in to answer a bunch of questions, such as how much money was in it (what money?) and if there were any cards etc.

Bastages :(

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I cancelled my cards already, going to ring the cop shop in the morning :-[

It was a present from a friend a couple of years back as well, so the wallet was a bit sentimental as well :-[

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom