ARRR, read this me hearties

T

Tom

ARRRR, can we changing the ratings this month to show skull/xbones, instead of stars? Rate me shipmate's threads on their pirateyness!

Also, we be wanting some pirate message icons, ya scurvy dogs!

M

~Mobius~

Yarr! A piraty theme for the forums for the lads!

YARR!!

T

Testin da Cable

YARRR the lazy pigdogs know nothing. lets put them to the steel!!

STICK AT NAUGHT ME HEARTIES!!! ATTACK!! ARRR!!! :eek:

C

Ch3tan

trebz ye land lubber, get swabbin a new theme for us dirty dags or wil be sending yous to davey jones locker.

E

evilmonkeh

or how about "Bugger the sheep?" (in tune with yours.."

T

Teh Krypt

You know them pirates were mighty loving of each other so Summo should make a nice new sex.gif :D

C

Ch3tan

We'll make ye a pirate yet young sonic. 'less youv sided wit that dirty English Admiral?

/waves cutlass menicingly at mank then the plank.

X

Xtro

Can one of the regs pm when all this pirate shite has died down.

ttfn

T

The Kingpin

Yarr!

Tis only up to the 19th of septimbers!

Then us scurvy seadogs set sail for a year sailing the seven seas!

Yarr!!

T

The Kingpin

Yarr!

Bloody Sam Flint

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

T

Teh Krypt

Yar me mateys, ironic be my name!

Mad Dog Kidd

M

~Mobius~

Mad William Rackham

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

ARR!

P

pcg79

Black Jack Rackham

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

G

Gumbo

Captain John Flint :- Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

X

Xage

Red Tom Bonney
Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

M

Me²

Captain Tom Rackham

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Beans!

Y

Yoni

Dread Pirate Bonney

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

any relation Xane Arr!!

M

mank!

BLISTERING BARNACLES!

Bloody James Rackham

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom