arrows - crafted v bought

A

angrysquirrel

is there a difference ? ive seen a few posts on various boards but the info is over a year old.

anyone got any opinions on this issue ?

S

shaetan

crafted are cheaper, that's about it afaik.

R

Ravenbourne

Havent done any proper tests, but tbh if i cant be bothered to craft a load i just get them from the merch and dont notice any difference just price

S

Sharp Thing

theres NO difference between crafted vs merchant except for the cost

A

Alkoran

I haven't checked this with all arrows, but it's certainly true for some....you can carry more in kit form than already made. Good for PvE if you've got good fletching. I think the skill needed to make all arrows is somewhere between 500 and 600 so not too expencive to powerskill most of the way.

R

Ravenbourne

495 i think to majke the best ones, doesnt cost much to get enough skill in it, its 500+ fletching that it becomes nasty

S

Son

NO FUCKIN DIFFERENCE! :clap:

Why do you all go round the houses and not just give a simple answer. :D

D

Danya

Originally posted by Alkoran
I haven't checked this with all arrows, but it's certainly true for some....you can carry more in kit form than already made. Good for PvE if you've got good fletching. I think the skill needed to make all arrows is somewhere between 500 and 600 so not too expencive to powerskill most of the way.
Can't make good arrows in the field (unless you have a lathe in your pocket).

S

Spamb0t

the only difference on ruby heartstoppers is their weight before they lowered normal arrows weight.. dunno how it is now.. maybe no difference at all

K

krow

Doesn't seem to be any difference apart from price. 490 fletching to make best arrows, at 540 they become grey and very, very quick to make :)

Users who are viewing this thread