arrggghhh

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
today was a nasty day in thid ;p whenever we started beating up hibs and mids they teamed up and fought us off, from the hib+mid keep defence in the morning till the 3 hib 6 mid team that beat my little group of 4 after kicking their asses so much tonight :D ah well nothing i can say will make them stop doing it so ill just have to shrug it off, nn all

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Amel said:
today was a nasty day in thid ;p whenever we started beating up hibs and mids they teamed up and fought us off, from the hib+mid keep defence in the morning till the 3 hib 6 mid team that beat my little group of 4 after kicking their asses so much tonight :D ah well nothing i can say will make them stop doing it so ill just have to shrug it off, nn all

I dont whink it was really teaming up tbh.

As one of the hibs I did attack the Albs first but then got wiped by the mid superior numbers.

BTW, the only reason I attacked you guys first is cos your lil 4 man group ganked me several times earlier as a solo vamp and I wanted revenge.

Fiendish - 24 vamp

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
well that night when we ran towards mb 6 mids and 3 hibs ran across it side by side and killed us all, after i released there was no more death spam so it was obvious mids and hibs were prob just /hug ing eachother, after that my group just disbanded cos 2 mincers a friar and a cabby was hopeless against 9 enemies and because they were sick of ure 2 realms working together...

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
and yeah ;) i remember that situation were my group got killed and as i was last man standing about to kill a skald u ran in killed me then the skald and then the other 2/3 mids killed u ;) but i dont count that as cross realming like others do, thats just a grudge... or someone not thinking straight ;)

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Amel said:
and yeah ;) i remember that situation were my group got killed and as i was last man standing about to kill a skald u ran in killed me then the skald and then the other 2/3 mids killed u ;) but i dont count that as cross realming like others do, thats just a grudge... or someone not thinking straight ;)

Yeah I was thinking of this little skirmish nr HB, not the one u mention nr MB, can't comment on that tbh I was not there.

I also recall smacking a mincer about down to 5% health then he managed to get underwater and speed off under at water pot speed. Was that you?

I must remember to take more water pots to thid, mine had ran out by that point :(

Fiendish

Nemlius

Fledgling Freddie
I remember a night not so long ago when albs and mids gang killed 3 vamps all the time ......and not killing each other soooo .... ;)

Also about death spams you can only see what you realm kills or get killed by :) not other realms. its all part of the game i guess ;)

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
aah thats new to me then, i just started playing again... new to the recent patches ;p still watched them hug eachother though

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
probably was me, ive had to run away from alot of groups so had to take plenty of water pots, hasnt been many albs in thid past few days :p vamps always kill my mincer unless im buffed or i have a visionary pet ;p

oh and i was laughing earlier today... a warlock was trying to be friendly with me by helping kill a vamp, a word to everyone im not a x-realmer like most of u so dont expect me to hug u back or take mercy if u dont fight back, had enough of this x-realm crap and dont want to encourage it

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
tbh Lickhere all you did was run away from me (Kuddles)
just stand and fight.

Stop being a big girl!!!

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
rofl actually i kept beckoning you to fight me one on one but u just kept hanging around your group too scared to wander away from them

if anyones being the girl its you :)

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
besides i run around solo unbuffed alot... i wonder if u ever do that ^^

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
most ppl know i can ta care of Myself.... if i can solo 2 Vamps i am sure i can take a Mini... i just have the respect to die even if i am out number

sure you can ask some of the full grps ive attacked solo/duo... ill still try my luck..

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Fun fun fun... It can be pretty funny running into full groups, especially if ya got the damage output to drop one of 'em before they take you down :)

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, well i admit i dont do that unless i need to suicide instead i run into the water away from them hoping that only one or 2 have water potion so i can take them out at a distance from the rest of the group ;p its funny having a fg chasing u or nearby when u kill one of them and get away :D

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Xoxarle said:
Fun fun fun... It can be pretty funny running into full groups, especially if ya got the damage output to drop one of 'em before they take you down :)

hehe One Kill = You win Vs there Zerg XD

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Umgrud said:
hehe One Kill = You win Vs there Zerg XD

Exactly... All you need is to gank one of them, and you can say "But there was 8 of you! And i still killed one by myself, omg you must suck like bitches!"

Kinda like that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom