Arnor

O

old.Tzeentch

you left me without saying goodbye :[

you got 2-3 weeks left bish to come back before i go over there and get nova to fk you in the ear

A

Arnor

sowwy, some buggz0r so I couldnt post on ar-forums :\

ill be back early august, and im contemplating to install daoc on the crappy celeron 300 here :p

ps: is dreaming of daoc when you havent played it for a week a good sign? ^^

A

Arnor

Originally posted by adari
guess :p

I was in bg with my chanter and 3 other guys, albs zerged the ck which we had and we barely managed to kill them off, then we stand around for like 1min, and alb zerg is inc again. i run inside since we'd forgotten to fix the doors, i try to run upstairs on the battlement but get stuck in the stairs, then albs charge, but they are all ghouls :D (warcraft3 undead unit) so I start to pbaoe and they cant reach me so they are hacking away at the stair, I try to time it so i manage to qc a pb as i fall down, but they kill me :(

Then I dreamed I was crafting with my druid in domnann but couldnt find anything yellow or orange ot craft, really frustrating :p

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Arnor
I was in bg with my chanter and 3 other guys, albs zerged the ck which we had and we barely managed to kill them off, then we stand around for like 1min, and alb zerg is inc again. i run inside since we'd forgotten to fix the doors, i try to run upstairs on the battlement but get stuck in the stairs, then albs charge, but they are all ghouls :D (warcraft3 undead unit) so I start to pbaoe and they cant reach me so they are hacking away at the stair, I try to time it so i manage to qc a pb as i fall down, but they kill me :(

Then I dreamed I was crafting with my druid in domnann but couldnt find anything yellow or orange ot craft, really frustrating :p

hehe......

I sometimes wake up seing Kobies and Norsemans stealthing around :p

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Aybabtu
hehe......

when you wake up and see shit like that your tripping not dreaming :p

S

saltymcpepper

i had a dream i was playing resident evil 2 with a troll zerker 0_o

B

Belomar

Arnor, I have a good shrink, just give me a pm and I'll sort it out for ya. Oh, and remember, vendo mode only works in the game, not in the queue to the local nightclub.

(Btw, in similar news, a guildie of mine recently tried his infiltrator's thrust styles in his backyard... And nearly strained himself. :p)

D

Divinia

sowwy, some buggz0r so I couldnt post on ar-forums :\

ill be back early august, and im contemplating to install daoc on the crappy celeron 300 here :p

ps: is dreaming of daoc when you havent played it for a week a good sign? ^^

i installed classic on this duron 700 with gf2 mx.. i couldnt move naer ligen without ending up screwing a wall wih 2 frames per second.

and im dreaming about daoc everynight even when im not inactive :>>

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Belomar
Arnor, I have a good shrink, just give me a pm and I'll sort it out for ya. Oh, and remember, vendo mode only works in the game, not in the queue to the local nightclub.

(Btw, in similar news, a guildie of mine recently tried his infiltrator's thrust styles in his backyard... And nearly strained himself. :p)
haha, and this fall im starting to study psychology myself, so i can cure meself kinda thingy ^^

M

mastade

i once dreamt that healers couldn't interupt me with their lame insta speed decrease, but then i woke up :/

D

dimerian

Originally posted by Divinia
i installed classic on this duron 700 with gf2 mx.. i couldnt move naer ligen without ending up screwing a wall wih 2 frames per second.

and im dreaming about daoc everynight even when im not inactive :>>

I have played since start and still playing with duron 750 and gf2mx ~.~

S

saltymcpepper

Originally posted by xplo
I had a dream once about killing an sb.

1 month max till they take an un-lubed bat up the ass tho xD

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
you got 2 weeks.

done at work 8th of august, but im moving residence soon so i might get some time for daoc, just need to move to a mate with broadband :p

K

Kurik BHM

my girlfriend actually woke up one night when i screamed "dö horor" thats like "die bastards" i guess i had a bad rvr session that evening.

B

belth

I'm thinking some people are very much addicted...

R

Riddler

done at work 8th of august, but im moving residence soon so i might get some time for daoc, just need to move to a mate with broadband :p

"August 8th is a beautiful day"

sorry, not related to topic at all, just had to quote nofx :p

(now i have the song on my head :( )

N

nalistah

Originally posted by Aybabtu
hehe......

Im there for real. o_O

A

adari

i once dreamed that sacr invited tilda to our mid exp pryd guild and i sweared at him on irc cos he shouldnt invite people who have nothing to do with the group :p

K

kirennia

:spin:

U nut bar ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom