Armsman spec?

L

lofff

OH YES!

that was what i needed to know and no1 said till now.

thats why no1 was talking clear ffs and ok, then go crush till 40 and respec trusth ;P

oh yeah, u are funny ppl :rolleyes:

S

sieben_dapoet

Originally posted by Lochlyessa

2)If you're going to RvR, you will use 1h styles. why? Guarding casters. Oh and for slam > pole, if you're any good, you'll hit unstyled with your 1h first, to clear any bt, then slam.

Still being a few away from 50 i havent spent too long in rvr {lickle me only rr2l2} but i have to say i like the pbt suggestion here loch :great:

its these little hints that help alot... ty

not going to get involved in rest of conversations cause not very constructive imo.

happy hunting all

S

soz--

Originally posted by Ozwaldo
Laughs at Loffs experiance to tell everyone how to play a Armsman

Level 45 Arms Realm Rank 2

and playing against armsmen is not experiance enough?
my experiance playing armsman goes up to lvl 24 and thidranki :p
tho studying a class and proposing a spec and styleplay has almost nothing to do with it :) it is the experiance of the player in general that counts not the experiance on a certain class only, imo at least :) and btw playing a LW champ is almost like playing a pure poler actualy . best styles are behind styles and weapons are slow causing the same miss-on-bubble probs :) tho LW get annihilation

L

lofff

oh, thx for ur support kika :) But anyway ozwaldo's post was just the usual stuff ppl yells when runs outta arguments, he just realized his usual "playstyle" is poor and instead of learning/discussing tries to attack me hoping my arguments lose their value..

Not that i care much.. god knows i wont b sharing group with such a gimp/noob :clap:

And SF was just spamming the forums wo much thinking...

Anyway every1 is free to play the way they chose, gimped or not >.<

gnite folks :sleeping:

S

SoulFly Amarok

1- what is the advantage f u are not really using slash, u are using ur shield.

Hmm? No ? Slam -> pole styles -> back to s/s is what people should do, when not guarding a groupie, use pole when not getting hit

2- no, u are the one pretending that X number enemies dont have brains to changue position quickly and hit u from behind while u are busy hitting his support mate. U are the fucking idiot. I use backpositioned style in duels, with my oponent stuck to me, what makes u think it would b hard when my opponent is attacking somebody else?

Oh god, please, rvr and this here is enough said:

Lofff:
u might have 1-3 enemy tanks on u trying to save/protect their groupies BUT u are not facing em so parry wont work

2- Yes, i assume we talking about RvR, but what u are trying to say is only doable in PvE, enemy players have brains, and so u CANNOT avoid em hitting ur back UNLESS u stop facing ur target.. thats a fact. DONT B AN IDIOT

Me:

If you know what we were talking about, why bring PVE up ?
So, basically you are saying, that I don't have the brains to change position quickly so they can't hit me from behind? You are the f***ing idiot. Sure, when I change position fast, I won't be facing my target for say, 1sec max [added: I don't stay put if I'm sticking to someone and getting hit, like you might do haha].

Dont need to b clear about the 20% bonus difference since u should know it, f u dont dunno why u talk about it.

The bonus DIFFERENCE is 20%, but the value for vuln/resist is 10. That is what I talked about -__-

Yep, didn't count the total difference % between slash/thrust, that's correct. My mistake there.

Anyway, you're too retarded to have a decent conversation with, so before my nerves pop, I'll let this be the last post to this thread.

My advice; go slash.

50 pole
42 shield
39 slash
6 parry

or

44 pole
42 shield
34 slash
2x parry

I think, you should ask a lvl 50 polearm specced armsman, what their Quickness, slash and str is unbuffed, then the cap on the lvl 50 style, if it's not that much higher than the style which it chains from (phalanx) It's not really worth it, so go for spec #1.

S

soz--

Originally posted by lofff
And SF was just spamming the forums wo much thinking...

Anyway every1 is free to play the way they chose, gimped or not >.<

gnite folks :sleeping:

you are quite a spamer yourself i must admit :eek:

>Quote from the game: Slow down... THINK before you say each word ><

L

lofff

SF.

U are just doing what ozwaldo did, run outta argument, realized u were wrong and attack me instead of accepting it.

U keep defending slash over trusth altho u admit there will b a 20% dmg difference on almost every mid class.. U keep talking bout the need of slash 1handed styles altho u admit u will b using pole styles mostly, switching to s/s to use SLAM, not 1handed styles.

U keep trying to make us think u can force 2-3 enemy players to stay right in front of u while u attack sum1 else, been them useless enuff to let u block/parry.. This part is preety sad lol

At least u agree on hybrid spec been the best (since ur 2 templates up there are both hybrid) nevertheless keeping ur slash :)

I like slash too, slash polers are 6.0 and 5.8 speed which is cool, better bonus against hib scale (10% difference) but on average trusth is better. FACT.

And u are the only one showing up sum brain trouble (retarded) but thats prolly cos u are just a kid ;)

gnite SF :wub:

L

lofff

Originally posted by soz--
you are quite a spamer yourself i must admit :eek:

>Quote from the game: Slow down... THINK before you say each word ><

oh yeah, but actually its SF the one spamming worthless crap on this thread, wrong statements and partially admited it (when it came to b obvious)

i just type too fast ;p

O

old.Atrox

I prefer Slash.
Zerker
SB
Hero
Druid
Chimp
Warden

Sure I will have penalty on healers, skalds, thanes and warrior.
Warrior/Thane are not that dangerous, skalds got low hp.

Pick your dmg type after what targets you plan to go for.

S

sieben_dapoet

if your spec'd in polearm and sword/shield doesnt this mean you will have to slam someone, then manually move your polearm into the slot for twohanded, then hit the polearm style, as you cant carry a polearm and sword/shield at the same time ?

isnt this a bit slow to do during combat ?

or am i missing something ?

S

SoulFly Amarok

SF.

U are just doing what ozwaldo did, run outta argument, realized u were wrong and attack me instead of accepting it.

:bore:

U keep defending slash over trusth altho u admit there will b a 20% dmg difference on almost every mid class.. U keep talking bout the need of slash 1handed styles altho u admit u will b using pole styles mostly, switching to s/s to use SLAM, not 1handed styles.

some :help: needed here.

U keep trying to make us think u can force 2-3 enemy players to stay right in front of u while u attack sum1 else, been them useless enuff to let u block/parry.. This part is preety sad lol

get some :help: and a few thousand english lessons wouldn't hurt.

At least u agree on hybrid spec been the best (since ur 2 templates up there are both hybrid) nevertheless keeping ur slash :)

:great:

on average trusth is better. FACT.

Depends on point of view.

And u are the only one showing up sum brain trouble (retarded) but thats prolly cos u are just a kid ;)

:uhoh:

gnite SF :wub:

.,|,. ~_~

L

Lochlyessa

Originally posted by sieben_dapoet
if your spec'd in polearm and sword/shield doesnt this mean you will have to slam someone, then manually move your polearm into the slot for twohanded, then hit the polearm style, as you cant carry a polearm and sword/shield at the same time ?

Can place weapon slots on your qb. I think if I made a hybrid arms, I'd have #1 at /stick, #2 as 1h sword(auto selects shield now) , #3 as slam, #4 as pole, #5-8 as random pole styles, #9 as ip and #10 as purge :l

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by sieben_dapoet

It's not hard, can be done during one melee swing
unless your melee round are cap 1.5sec

L

lofff

U dont need help, just need to pull ur head outta ur arse. I dont need help or english lessons, its not my mother language and i dont bother to review my grammar/spelling after typing since u understand what i mean and this are sum online game forums not a serious poll or whatever. (here u did again the part1, try to attack me cos u fucking suck too much to giv arguments, kiddie)

The average bonuses been better on trusth does not depend on point of view, check tables and its just a fact, plain maths.

Now tell me: when are u gonna stop been a f00l? ;D oh nvm

L

Lochlyessa

Er, and as I think I mentioned, you kinda shouldn't be hitting tanks, hence slash's slower poles means it the better choice. I'd personally choose slash over thrust anytime, but if you want to go thrust pole, it's your character and your choice. Just don't laugh at people who say slash is better, as it is.

S

SoulFly Amarok

U dont need help, just need to pull ur head outta ur arse. I dont need help or english lessons, its not my mother language and i dont bother to review my grammar/spelling after typing since u understand what i mean and this are sum online game forums not a serious poll or whatever. (here u did again the part1, try to attack me cos u fucking suck too much to giv arguments, kiddie)

The average bonuses been better on trusth does not depend on point of view, check tables and its just a fact, plain maths.

Now tell me: when are u gonna stop been a f00l? ;D oh nvm

Points at the mirror, go on, walk to it, see, you see yourself, lofff.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

also

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

L

lofff

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
Er, and as I think I mentioned, you kinda shouldn't be hitting tanks, hence slash's slower poles means it the better choice. I'd personally choose slash over thrust anytime, but if you want to go thrust pole, it's your character and your choice. Just don't laugh at people who say slash is better, as it is.

I said repeteadly slash is another good option, but its is NOT better. mid healers and shammys use chain not just tanks.. u can chose whatever u want, amnot laughing at ppl that choses slash but stop telling its better cos it isnt, FACT.

Anyway its fun to see all u fucking stubborn kiddies defending eachother and talking crap, am off cos f i keep reading ur posts am gonna crack up.

L

lofff

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
Points at the mirror, go on, walk to it, see, you see yourself, lofff.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

also

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

lol.. u are teh sad :doh:

Anyway theres hope for u, adolescency is only a season.

L

Lochlyessa

I said repeteadly slash is another good option, but its is NOT better. mid healers and shammys use chain not just tanks.. u can chose whatever u want, amnot laughing at ppl that choses slash but stop telling its better cos it isnt, FACT.

Anyway its fun to see all u fucking stubborn kiddies defending eachother and talking crap, am off cos f i keep reading ur posts am gonna crack up.

2 things.

1) I think slash is better, you think thrust is better, let's agree to disagree?.

2) don't say you're gonna log off when you stay online to post another reply, as it makes your previous statements look like bullshit ¬_¬
And sure, laugh at my opinion, but be prepared to be laughed at by sf etc, as their opinion is equally as valid as yours.

O

Ozwaldo

sorry retard try and read again my sig, i dont have an arsman, but ive played this game more than enuff and killed too many armsmen..

plus i give arguments, u jsut talk shit.

go away.

Sorry I misread your bottom sig as arm

But surely you are talking rubbish as you are telling people how to spec a Armsman and you dont even have one, please dont tell people that 1 spec is best and others are all gimped unless you have some experiance in the char.
People like you just think you know everything I cast my mind back to when I was lvling with Ozwaldo I met a Friar called Magma when we was about lvl 7. Magma was one of the first Friars on Prydwen. We became good friends and are still to this day and lvled together through all our lvls up to 50. When we joined groups Magma was always just used as a back up healer to a cleric and was never aloud to fight as the groups would say Friars cant tank, I used to tell the groups Friars are very good tanks and let her fight but all I got was laughs. I would say have you played a Friar and would always get the reply that they hadnt but knew the game inside out and that Friars were Gimped Hybrids.

All Im trying to say there is dont knock anything untill youve tried it, Im sure S/S spec or Hybrid polemen love there specs as I love love Ozwaldo's Pole Parry

You are calling people stupid and kids

Ive looked at your posts, you cant spell, nothing makes sense, you have the need to swear at people and be rude. I think Loff you are the only Immature one here.

L

lofff

mmk

I know i raised a bit too much the tone, but that was AFTER ppl like u, ozwaldo attacked me, u literally "laughed" at my opinion.

Stop pointing at my english, its not my mother language and i dont use it at all but for online games and/or travelling.. I know i make mistakes but i dont bother to check and correct since u still understand what i mean..

I've played this game a lot, the 3 realms and loads of classes, the ones i didnt roll myself, i have grouped with and fought against. My opinion is as valid as yours or SF's but as far as am the only one giving arguments u both lose ur value.

Im not calling "ppl" stupids and kids, i called u retard (lol u were attacking me..) and i called SF and idiot (he was actually talking like an idiot..) And SF is a kid, thats not an insult.

I dont need to swear and b rude as u say, but it was 1pm here (CET) and u were been insulting aswell. My posts make sense, sure theres lots a spell/grammar mistakes but u understand what i mean.

I only would like to see this thread going smooth, would like to see u giving counter-arguments instead of "I laugh at Lofff's ..." and so on. That way i wouldnt b pulled into that swearing cross-fire and aye, b preety inmature.

Anyway this thead went totally off-topic. Its over imo.

P

PadreMM

Lofff, how about being Teh Man (TM) you try to argue you are, and ignore the "laughs" and "scornful looks as the non-Armsman gives opinions on how an Armsman is (FACT)"......... Armsmen are Armsmen for a reason ;)

Instead you fell in the pit and are digging yourself deeper... there's no "my argument =WIN!!!!" on these boards.......

O

old.TeaSpoon

Im not calling "ppl" stupids and kids, i called u retard (lol u were attacking me..) and i called SF and idiot (he was actually talking like an idiot..) And SF is a kid, thats not an insult.

Stop thinking that everyone else is stupid and that you're the only one who counts. It'll only provoke people more.

Any chance that a mod could give this thread a wave of their magic wands and lock it? Its really gone off the subject :)

S

SoulFly Amarok

Well, You're the the moron, who started to call people names etc. So, maybe you should go back to your old server with your excalibur-syndrome

Users who are viewing this thread