Armsman s/s spec

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
so just about finished my new s/s temp for my arms and just wondering peoples views on the best spec. thinking about going with one of the following:

50 shield, 44 parry & 39 slash
50 shield, 44 slash & 39 parry
50 slash, 42 shield & 41 parry
47 parry, 44 slash & 42 shield

so which one would u guys go for? or any other spec suggetions would be welcome :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
For S/S: 39 Crush, 42 Shield, 50 Parry.

Get some high dex, 101 str/101 con, 75 quickness and you are sorted :).

Also, ML10 Warlord is nice, Eirene's is nice, Malice is nice, Battler is nice, SoM is nice for PvE too.

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
yeah iv been soloing on arms long enough 2 know all about warguard and what arties 2 use ;) new temp has like 101 str 100 dex 95 con and 350 hits.

as for crush spec i prefer slash for s/s tbh cuz i cba 2 make a non-wep temp so i can switch 2 enegy mace vs scale users

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Non of them.

If your going s/s then try 50 Crush 50 Shield 28 Parry.

If your not suffering double spec then theres no need to go so low in main weapon, your going to be hitting for low damage regardless as a 1H user so you may as well go for 50 weapon to at least get the best out of it you can, and to keep your weaponskill up. With 50 / 28 in defenses your already going to be a pain in the ass to get through to regardless, specially if you proc malice which I assume you will be using.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
If your going s/s then try 50 Crush 50 Shield 28 Parry.

slash has best anytime in game, parry doesnt get penalty vs dual wield (which is what he'll be fighting mainly i guess), shield does.

last spec looks pretty pwn to me, rly solid defense and plenty of ws

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Depends entirely on how you want to play...without knowing that it's hard to say :p

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
its between these 2 for me:

50 shield, 44 slash & 39 parry
50 slash, 42 shield & 41 parry

50shield for the extra 1s stun and a high dmg/low end crush style when u need it (vs a class it has a chance of landing on :p)

50slash is nice for the ws, the style chain and the style dmg. ppl say enrage-saphire does same dmg as amy-dia but enrage has no bonus to hit and i dont like that ;/ end usage on diamond isnt too bad rly and it does same dmg as backslash, also amy/dia never miss.

tough to call.. but maybe lean toward 50slash since the extra 8spec in shield will do almost nothing for u vs dw or high evade classes.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Kerith said:
slash has best anytime in game, parry doesnt get penalty vs dual wield (which is what he'll be fighting mainly i guess), shield does.

last spec looks pretty pwn to me, rly solid defense and plenty of ws

Slash is also absolutely aweful for albion when it comes to enemy armour tables.

Specially if you wish to solo.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Yes. Take crush. Puts a lot of your enemies on a cannon fodder table. Many purge the follow up stun, so you can slam them just a bit later also.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
Slash is also absolutely aweful for albion when it comes to enemy armour tables.

Specially if you wish to solo.

Me like :(

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Get 25 crossbow, it's stupid when people try to run from you, especially casters:-P

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
For S/S: 39 Crush, 42 Shield, 50 Parry.

Get some high dex, 101 str/101 con, 75 quickness and you are sorted :).

Also, ML10 Warlord is nice, Eirene's is nice, Malice is nice, Battler is nice, SoM is nice for PvE too.

that idea was briliant imo :) armsmen CHEAT

50 parry spec must rox da box :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom