Armsman RA

K

K0nah

pf on a 5-6s delay? i think your better off leaving it to the mercs tbh.

pf is a merc's grp ra, sob is an arms. maybe get pf at higher rr, but i think as a poler those 14points r far better spent on mopain3.

K

Kagato.

Waiting for Defenders Aegis to snare is to risky, when your target turns and runs you have to land your Phalanx, and then wait for your Aegis before you have them slowed any, and they WILL be sprinting. You'll be looking at a minimum of 5-6 Seconds to snare at least, and thats assuming the timing was good enough to let you land Phalanx straight away, you could be looking at as much as 10 seconds.

Fortunatly the damage is so high that on anything other then another tank the chances are those 2 hits will almost be enough to kill them.

Personally I think Defenders Aegis should be changed to be rear positional itself, rather then follow on from rear-positional Phalanx, as it is its just not performing its function well, as Crip Blow is a much safer option.

I

Ialkarn

Well, I actually dropped PF for Determination V
But I m missing it a bit :)

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by Ialkarn
Well, I actually dropped PF for Determination V
But I m missing it a bit :)

Right choice in my opinion.

S

Sohan_THC

Originally posted by Aussie-
det 4 = 1+2+3+6 = 12p
IP = 9+8 = 17p
Purge = 4p
prevent flight = 14p

= r5L7

hey i got that :clap:

well almost need 2 points to get pruge. for the good old mellee stunns/slamms etc.

i changed a lot in ra. and sofar this one is for me the best sofar.

my opinion on speccing from low rr to higher rr is.

get mob / mop / str / dex etc and attend in dragon raids for a stone. sadi etc. is on sat. or sunday's about every week.

as soon as you got a stone and you have enough for IP drop the str / dex / mob things and spec IP. then start over again with the 1 - 3 points items till you got stone/free spec and enough points
slowly you get the expansive items and after like rr6Lxx you got about all youre expansive things and start real working on mob / mop etc.

but again this i how i do it. not know if it is best way but having tons of phun and variation in it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom