Armsman Movie

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just finished watching the whole thing :x thouhgt it was quite good actually

Nate

FH is my second home
guess i'll download it, work finished time to sleep! but eli better have my sc done by tomorrow!:touch:

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Really fun movie :D

Love the lumberjack song with the chainsaw solo!

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
When it comes to 1v1 and arms, it doesn't get much easier :< Would almost say no skill at all.
Only thing that might be a challenge is a warrior.

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
Bondoila said:
When it comes to 1v1 and arms, it doesn't get much easier :< Would almost say no skill at all.

what about hero ? he is dam hardcore 1vs1 if u are 2hand

Sorin

Banned
Bondoila said:

its not like you get born with the high damage output,
belive it or not, you gotta work for it.

in my case:

Good templated
High strength
Been testing damage with crush/thrust poles "slash next"
Done my homework about growth rate and how much strength affects the damage output of poles.
Yes, i've been killed by stealthers many times.... can't remember names tho :/
Think it was mothman who poped and killed me today when i was on 20% or something like that.

Valks/wardens still owns me "Simply not dueling them"
hero's/warriors can be a challenge.
Pretty much all casters fall to my pole if they are solo/duo

<-- Grp arms, got DET4, Aug Str3, AoM4, LW, SB.
Got nothing like mastery of parrying, IP, MoP, Toughness, and whatever else soloers use.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Bondoila said:

Or a hero, warden, paladin, merc, necro, valewalker, sm, shamon, eld, ment, warrior, valkyrie to name but a few of top of my head.

Theres much easier classes to solo, 1 v 1 on, it just seems to be a fad at the moment with armsmen so theres more about.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
people who lose 100% of the time to heavy tanks should get the SC calc out and put more than one style on their QB. plenty of people around playing plenty of different classes that give me a hard time.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Raven said:
people who lose 100% of the time to heavy tanks should get the SC calc out and put more than one style on their QB. plenty of people around playing plenty of different classes that give me a hard time.

:p so try most people i've met/talked to in rvr just spam taunt lol >< and wonder why they lose most of the time :x

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Sorin said:
its not like you get born with the high damage output,
belive it or not, you gotta work for it.
We all have to work for it. Get the best templates, choose the specs that give us the best result and know what styles to use.
When you have a front positional with 1.2 growth rate, then you pretty much get born with it, i'd say. :p It even has an ASD, though i don't know how many % it debuffs.

Not saying that armsmen are the easiest solo class out there for 1on1s, but there are other classes that has to work even harder to do well. :)

DL'ing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom