Arms Movie

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
very very good vidao m8y .... some uber fights !!! tho i would be nice if u didnt put only the fights that ur timers r up ( if i recall right in every fight u have ip2 up ) it would be nice to see ya in a difficult situation :p
Except that u r a tough mofo :p

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Alot of battler usage in the vid.
And alot of running through and strafing.
And I wasnt in it :(
Wonder what I have to do to make it in a vid :(

Die alot is usualy a good tip.

Zdeath

Banned
Really well played armsman, great movie. I'll never forget that time all the hib's showed up at DC for duels, he kept killing them all - nobody left to duel :(.

Nice one bud.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Zdeath said:
Really well played armsman, great movie. I'll never forget that time all the hib's showed up at DC for duels, he kept killing them all - nobody left to duel :(.

Nice one bud.

was fun that day.. :) i killed him in 1 of the 2 duels we had so he lost some :D

Jarroman

Fledgling Freddie
oh, just another example of what a warlord heavy tank can do :)

all in all it was ok but it would be interesting to see u on some duels/situations with some ra's down, regardless win or loss, it would be nice to see one's actions when he has none abilities to rely on (call me IP)

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
alright you, was a ok movie, and the way you killed me, haha dude you should stop run trough, someone fix run trough? wasent much I could do there, you had mezz resistant time on, I could not root you, cus you were dancing around like a headless chicken.

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Airwalker said:
alright you, was a ok movie, and the way you killed me, haha dude you should stop run trough, someone fix run trough? wasent much I could do there, you had mezz resistant time on, I could not root you, cus you were dancing around like a headless chicken.

i will stop running through when they fix SM pet ;) and i wouldnt of had 2 if ur pet didnt resist cowering bellow :p

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved

Dear Mr Sour Grapes,

I'd like to point out that:

a) Run through has been in the game since beta, you may not like it, but it's a valid tactic and you should assume the enemy will do this to you and adjust your playstyle accordingly.

b) Your post makes you come accross like a small child... I'm sure you're not, perhaps you'd like to re-phrase your post?

Thanks!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
The Fight against Dard whas teh pwn, good vid! :worthy:

Maril

Fledgling Freddie
I enjoyed it too. Not too long, not too short and great quality. Nice playing too especially anti strafing and moving around fast :)

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice movie! :)
And very similar to my own! Should be out within a month now!

Gnarag

Fledgling Freddie
Yay, im in a vid :clap: Ouch, got myself pwned though :p Nice vid m8 & well played, really enjoyed watching that :)

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
OoooO lovley movie makes me wanna come back and play ns so i can have some good fights with you :D.

nextpatch you armsman get so much love hopefully pepps starting to get alittle more creative on alb grp setups. atm only grps i see in us is alb caster extend grps, would be lovley to see a pure alb melee group to bad that prolly not gonna happen ever :(.

Anyways back to your video i must say its impressive to see some of the hibb stealthers you encounter that uses ip on you when you are on 96% hp and they havent really hit you yet ^^. you prolly know what fight im thinking of :D

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Nice.. Kipu and Fujiwara(sp?) didn't play very well tho :p

And OMG, FF7 sounds rox :>

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Mirt said:
Run through has been in the game since beta, you may not like it, but it's a valid tactic and you should assume the enemy will do this to you and adjust your playstyle accordingly.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<takes a breath>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAA !!!!!1111one xD

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<takes a breath>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAA !!!!!1111one xD

what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom