Armour stuff

C

Chuffy

Thanks to Josh^dk for pointing out the fact that chain is now more expensive, the site i used to price had not updated the new chain components I now present a revised pricelist and you can blame him if your chain is expensive. (I wondered why my money never seemed to go up... ).

Right I finished some sets, with mroe to come soon.
Not that any alb can afford armour lately but here goes.

All 102, 99%

Stud gaunts 110g
Stud boots 110g
Stud arms 220g
Stud legs 350g
Stud helm 350g
Stud Tunic 700g

Full Set 1800g

Chain gaunts 280g
Chain boots 280g
Chain Sleeves 570g
Chain Legs 850g
Chain Coif 850g
Chain Hauberk 1700g

Full Set 4200g

Plate Gaunts 280g
Plate Boots 280g
Plate Sleeves 570g
Plate Greeves 850g
Plate Full helm 850g
Plate BP 1700g

Full Set 4200g

I won't lie you can find parts cheaper from someone who charges on retries, but the retry thing can go two ways.
Anyways if you want something msg chuffy or carol in game.
You may notice that the set price is noticably lower than the sum of its parts. Please buy sets :)

J

josh_dk

Hi chuffy :)
Maybe u allready know this and have just been lucky in crafting the above chain, but I feel I have to alert u to this :

Have u checked ur cost on chain lately?

U see, in this patch they changed the recipes, and now chain AF 102 is more costly than plate because they use siluric linings instead of roman.

I may be wrong, but it caught my eyes that my prices for plate is below yours, but ur prices for chain is below mine.

U can ignore this reply if u like, just did not want to see a fellow crafter get burned (financially) because he is relying on outdated data. :)

P

pogo121

Plate full helm, if u still have it PM me in game

thx

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Chuffy

Not that any alb can afford armour lately but here goes.

Tell me about it - Ive been selling 99% plate as cheap as I possibly can for a long time now, guess Im doing something badly wrong since its still too slow to sell for my liking.

As for pricing tools, try Parsec's crafting cube (http://www.themarauders.org/CraftingCubeSetup.exe) - but remember sellback/retry values are calculated assuming 25% loss selling to merchant, so these are quite badly wrong for chain - or an updated version of the original crafting costs spreadsheet (http://home.attbi.com/~odlawtkb) which should have correct sellback/retry prices.

Users who are viewing this thread