Armour reactive procs

atos

Fledgling Freddie
If you would be interested on armour reactive DoT procs. They are sold on my CM at 260g each, which is practically material cost.

Help me get rid of them and save some gold.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Also selling reactive ablabtive procs now for a really cheap price. For special orders contact me ingame or send a pm on FH.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
i need like let me see. 2 Health melee boffer for my hunter, 3 for my healer and i think i'll take another 5 to my SB.. ehm yeah, hope they are cheep because that is 10 heath melee boffers.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
These dot procs, are these the ones you can put on a crafted shield, that work when you slam somebody or do you need a different one?

I am not actually in a position to get new shields for my template just yet but if it was the same I could buy a couple off the cm now and leave them in my vault for a few months while I wait (for 1.74?) so I can farm scalars scrolls more easily.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
reactive = goes off when someone hits it.

violate = goes off when _you_ hit someone with it.

pm me ingame with the ablabtive order, I will be crafting some tonight. I recon it's better to do orders. Otherwise someone would just emptey my cm. :p

EDIT: Nm that I will prob have 10 ablabtive procs done tonight!

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
well i need reactive healt melee boffers and would like 10 of them, i am gonna try catch you in game :) have some Irl stuff to do right after 20.00 cet but i'll try :)
But who are you in game, i have no idea really..

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Lazy bum, scroll up. ~~ It's there now! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom