Armour Crafting question.

X

xajorkith

Could some kind soul please tell me what the minimum Armour crafting skill that is required to make AF102 Studded/Chain (complete suit) of 99% and 100% quality?

I calculated it to be 1160 (1) which is completely wrong as only one Armour crafter on Excalibur is that high (Bazza) and there's loads of MP's and 99% AF102 being sold.

Second question is :) how do you get to be 1160 where the only items you can craft are green or grey?

(1) 1160 Arcanium Heavy Starkakedja Hauberk 1115 + 45, where 45 allows you to create 99% and above.....

O

old.casiraghi

Not an armourcrafter myself but 1115 is where all items will con yellow at highest i.e. you can make items without loosing any material

Once you've reached 1000, con doesnt matter u have an equal chance of making 94-99% qual and 1/50 of making a MP

U still gain lvls on green con items, just very rare to get a skill up on those

O

old.Kapteeni

should be abel to make them with 1140AC, atleast the 99%

O

Oddgeir

As Casiraghi said... Con doesn't matter when it comes to qua when 1000+ in any craftingskill. So you could make MP items even if they con red. You would however get a lot of material losses. But at 1115 when the last item turns yellow you can make everything in MP without losses.

Same goes for WC where the last weapons turn yellow at 1035.

X

xajorkith

Thank you for the replies :)

Good news indeed :), I'm 931 AC so now even more looking forward to 1000.... :)

Thx

E

Edo_Cotequinho

I complete my mp chain suit at 1106 skill points

P

Pandemic

i made my mp hauberk at first try on 1100 skill so its possible to make entire suit then

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom