Armorcrafting Bug?

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
Is it just me or is there a bug on Armorcrafting? i started today an Armorcrafter, made 32 gloves (lvl 1) but not a single point, however wif my LGM Tailor i still do :S

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
NavaloreShadowvar said:
Is it just me or is there a bug on Armorcrafting? i started today an Armorcrafter, made 32 gloves (lvl 1) but not a single point, however wif my LGM Tailor i still do :S

bad luck? ;) has to be really bad luck tho

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
you sure you're an armourcrafter and not some other tradeskill? can't take any secondary tradeskills above the main one...

that or you have _really_ bad luck ;) my AC was gaining skill points fine the other day.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
NavaloreShadowvar said:
Sounds like me trying to skill up on Spellcrafting. :/

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Check what you done...

I made my first crafter, and spent 4 hours trying to get it up, i then realised i had become the wrong craft type :>

i was always going to be shit at making hats.. when i told him i wanted to make weapons :p

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
i was always going to be shit at making hats.. when i told him i wanted to make weapons :p

Maybe you have a subconcious desire to headbut things to death :p

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
NavaloreShadowvar said:

It's you:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom