Arlanda in Holla....SWEDEN

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I am flying out on 9th August for 4 days. Yoni asked if Chilly was going to join us, I ask if anyone else is?

7 days or maybe 14 days depending on me will decide. Get to it. This will happen. Last time me, Chilly and TdC danced on the rooftoop. I was the one that got naked!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I recall you also tried (and failed) to pull a 50+er, and who knows what unspeakable things you did to young Mr Prime 0o

August 4th is an excellent date btw Tbacon: I'll have school holidays then! haha! :D

TdC

the only Arlanda I know is a Swedish airport!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I'll just fetch my jet, brb.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
He means he is flying to Arlanda, and got confused because I used to live in NL

Nate

FH is my second home
Why not go to Baarle-Nassau/Baarle-Hertog which is Holland in Belgium in Belgium in Holland!!+>?

http-inlinethumb19-webshots-com-19730-2699578510104237032s600x600q85-preview.jpg

Baarle-Nassau is a Municipality in the Netherlands. It shares an unusual border with the Belgian municipality of Baarle-Hertog. Baarle-Hertog consists of 26 separate pieces of land surrounded by Baarle-Nassau, but some portions of Baarle-Hertog also contain areas belonging to Baarle-Nassau. The smallest parcel belonging to Belgium is only two-thirds of an acre (one-quarter of a hectare). The border is so complicated that there are even some houses that are bisected by it. In the picture above you can see the Netherlands on the left and Belgium on the right.

Yoni

Because he is visiting Kiffy and I in Sweden.....

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Enclaves and exclaves can be fascinating and a little bit crazy. Dahala Khagrabari #51 is a piece of India within Bangladesh, within India, within Bangladesh. I think it was mentioned in that border link in the random spam thread.

Dahala_Khagrabari.png

TdC

He means he is flying to Arlanda, and got confused because I used to live in NL
Because he is visiting Kiffy and I in Sweden.....

so: he wants me to fly to Sweden, so I can sit and drink beer while watching Kiffy taking the piss out of him while you roll your eyes a lot?

Yoni

Aye and our flat can only communally sleep two ( at a push) of which one is Deebs

Chilly

Balls of steel
Yeah I'm for that. Yoni, pm me your addy so I can find a nice hotel within stretcher distance.

TdC

fancy being roomies for the weekend Chillbacon?

TdC

hmm I'm torn between driving up (road trip yeahhhh) and flying up (lazy fuckers).... what to do...

Chilly

Balls of steel
Fly, will save you lots of time. Although, roadtrip in Sweden would be cool once there... could always just hire a Ferrari though.

TdC

I've driven that route before (going waaay up north, aka "the middle of fucking nowhere" as Stoffe calls it) and tbh I'd call it "meh". Best bit imo is Øresund Bridge if the weather's nice.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
So what flight you comming with so i can throw a rock at it from my balcony.. :p

TdC

myself, I don't know yet. Still, if the weather's nice we should all gather somewhere and watch the sun do terrible things to Yoni :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom