Arkham knight

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
seems they screwed the pc version giving it to a twelve man console dev team to make. Leaving it with crap performance and gfx.

They trying to patch it right now.

Surely they must know this before launch.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Stupidly short too isn't it?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye, friend bought it.. he said its possibly the worse port he's ever played in his entire gaming life.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
They offloaded the port to a 12 man team from a different studio and gave them 8 weeks to do it.
Yeah.
Refund that shit.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
dunno why people bothered anyway, Arkham Asylum was alright... Arkham City was utterly shite, this wasn't going to be much better apart from the graphics. They caught onto an idea and figured it'd be easy street so they started churning out shit.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Same team ported this as the last one and every arkham game has had launch issues.

Nothing new under the sun ;)

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Nothing new under the sun ;)

Not true. While all the Batman games did have PC issues at launch, I don't think an AAA title game has ever been removed from Steam before. That's certainly new.

However I get the impression they've only done that because of financial reasons due to a huge amount of refunds. Before Steam started offering refunds the publishers could just ignore poor reviews as they still had the money. This is definitely a reality check to the industry about releasing poor PC ports.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Good thing really, boost up port quality if nothing else.

Especially with people like TB on the forefront making sure people know when crap is crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom