Argamon Bracer

patatje

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all,

Some albions need the drop (Argamon Bracer) in the Labby, but its a hard mob. I will try this way to find ppl who will hlp with it?

I need 2 clerics, 2 fire wizz, 2 arms, 1 pala!
And a second grp with differents char on it who need them too!

1. cleric ........ Dutchwoman
2. cleric ........
3. scout........ Jimmythescout
4. pala ........
5.arms ........
6. arms ........
7. wizz .........
8. wizz .........

Second grp (random)

1. ................
2. ................
3. ................
4. ................
5. ................
6. ................
7. ................
8. ................

I will plan the raid (date) when we have the numbers!

Jose

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
can bring either fire wizz or rej cleric ( plus BB and FoP) just say when (sunday or monday nights best atm)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Aggra Bracer

Wich day? what time?

Depending on those two i can show up with a cleric and a reaver

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
I need the Bracer too, let me know when and I'll be there :england:

Belgorian LVL50 Armsman
RR10L2-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Hello all,

Some albions need the drop (Argamon Bracer) in the Labby, but its a hard mob. I will try this way to find ppl who will hlp with it?

IJose

LOL Hard mob you gotta be joking FG can do him easily couple tanks /casters/healers stand underneath him and hit him down mages especially ice wizzies clear adds from underneath him.

He not hard dies within a few minutes of engaging him just guard you casters and he easy.

Soulja

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
LOL Hard mob you gotta be joking FG can do him easily couple tanks /casters/healers stand underneath him and hit him down mages especially ice wizzies clear adds from underneath him.

He not hard dies within a few minutes of engaging him just guard you casters and he easy.

Soulja

Another clueless post from Soulja...what a surprise! <sarcastic off now>

It aint that its hard but the fact that maybe the classes that ppl want to bring arnt fited for him therefore the need to swap classes for alts to do it several times until everyone has credit.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Another clueless post from Soulja...what a surprise! <sarcastic off now>

It aint that its hard but the fact that maybe the classes that ppl want to bring arnt fited for him therefore the need to swap classes for alts to do it several times until everyone has credit.

Poster said it was a Hard mob OR maybe you didn't read that as usual rofl.

I just said how easy it be and he is easy even done with 2 rangers in a grp infact Kinetix I go to say Aragom is harder to kill than you.

Soulja

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Poster said it was a Hard mob OR maybe you didn't read that as usual rofl.

I just said how easy it be and he is easy even done with 2 rangers in a grp infact Kinetix I go to say Aragom is harder to kill than you.

Soulja

Well it aint my fault your lack of perception didnt see the second group wich says 1-random 2-random 3-random etc etc. The 1rst group makes aggramon look like a pussy but if you make a group full of randoms it gets HARD

Well im glad you think aggramon is harder then me, at least it takes more then 1 person to kill him, cant say the same thing about you tho :D

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well it aint my fault your lack of perception didnt see the second group wich says 1-random 2-random 3-random etc etc. The 1rst group makes aggramon look like a pussy but if you make a group full of randoms it gets HARD

Well im glad you think aggramon is harder then me, at least it takes more then 1 person to kill him, cant say the same thing about you tho :D

Easy RP's you are m8 Easy.

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
can come jose with what ever you need just hope you not plan it on a ml day or dragon day for that matter

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Ehm, like you were a van damme in the battlefield? rp's on legs.

Hes the fecking chuck norris of daoc mate! Fear him! :D
chuck_norris_toilet_paper2.PNG

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
It can be tough if you don't have the right set up, lots of adds that need to be controlled!

Belg

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
LOL Hard mob you gotta be joking FG can do him easily

As you've pointed out on so many occasions over the last few months a full group of your hibbies is equal to about 36 albs in RvR.

Does that not apply in PvE either..

Remember that these are likely to be fully rogged barely able to find a style on their tank morons we are talking about..

/sarcasm off.

Besides.. finding 8 people online on Dyvet, that's hard right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom