Arf

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Doing ml7, it's so boring :puke:

Taking bloody ages to kill Typhon!

<whine>

Anyone else got something to whine about?

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Someone come whine with me.. Typhon is almost dead :p

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I couldn't come on ML7, one char has it and the others aren't ML3 :( although that was just a few missed steps between that and ML7 :(

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
there isn't a ml9-raid within the forseeable future :(

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
I think my ex gf may have, at some point, possibly cheated on me :(

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
nerf being forced 2 work when the only ml7 raid is on !!! now i have 2 wait a few more months for it to happen again :( ne- blody -rf

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
pjuppe said:
there isn't a ml9-raid within the forseeable future :(

bluesky mentioned of hosting one, when ml8 raid has been organized and done. so he is iirc waiting for ml8 to happen first.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
bluesky mentioned of hosting one, when ml8 raid has been organized and done. so he is iirc waiting for ml8 to happen first.

yes, i know. but there's been talk about a ml9-raid for so long now, i'm finding it hard to believe that it's gonna come one within the forseeable future (which in my case means within 2 weeks :D )

Toblerone

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
Someone come whine with me.. Typhon is almost dead :p

Lillepillen!!!!!
<3

Come back to Excalibuuuuuuuuur! hihi~

Nah i mean.. hope to see you here in mid.. hehe i r playing Toble (SM) / Tobbi (Shaman) would be nice to catch up on teh old times! :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
pjuppe said:
yes, i know. but there's been talk about a ml9-raid for so long now, i'm finding it hard to believe that it's gonna come one within the forseeable future (which in my case means within 2 weeks :D )

Best bet is for u to then spam these raid leaders like bluesky, tesla, ovron that they'd organize such raid then :)

Also vavires said that he some in future would host these higher ml raids as well.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Toblerone said:
Lillepillen!!!!!
<3

Come back to Excalibuuuuuuuuur! hihi~

Nah i mean.. hope to see you here in mid.. hehe i r playing Toble (SM) / Tobbi (Shaman) would be nice to catch up on teh old times! :)

Toble! :D

Gimme a hollar when you're on pryd.. usually playing Nausiliussimus these days (and sometimes Nausilus) :)

Ixoth said:

Would like a ml6 raid as well before.. otherwise I can't make it for the ml9 raid /qwy

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
Best bet is for u to then spam these raid leaders like bluesky, tesla, ovron that they'd organize such raid then :)

i don't want to get banned in the process :)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
I asked on the #E&E channel for some GM to come and put Typhon to 15%. This would only be a fair gesture as the creator of the game screwed up and didn't give this particular realm the all essential pet spam abilities.

Unfortunately no E&E responded to my request. I think most of them were probably alb or hib though, and busy farming with their animists and theurgists. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom