Arf Goa

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie
Just bought the collectors edition, yippi cant use it since GOA have taken the registration page down :m00:

Anyone know when it will be up?

Anar

One of Freddy's beloved
keep trying its going to take a few attempts me thinks to access the page (U lucky person u :-P)

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie
well

I get this:

Dark Age of Camelot subscription

The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Are you sure they didnt bring them down? Cause the ToA Activation seems to work fine. But they gotta be pretty retarded if they skip the new players so they cant start new accounts just to favour the old ones so they can register their ToA keys.

:twak: <--- GOA

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie
Teh FnoRd said:
Read up before posting silly questions durnit! :twak: The title should give a hint that info concerning the whole shibang around the path is here! :p

If you do not have a Dark Age of Camelot account and wish to do a complete registration (Dark Age account + Shrouded Isles + Trials of Atlantis), simply click on "Register" and use the META CD Key in each fields when asked during the registration process.

Well not like its working when clicking on Registration link

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
As Kemor said in the "Trials of Atlantis News" thread at the top of this page, the ToA activation page is running fine, the other two (my account and register) are running very slowly.

It makes more sense for them to tend to their 30k+ customers who bought ToA than the handful of people who decide to register new accounts today. Anyway, just keep trying, or if you get bored doing that, go and try it at 2am when most people have gone to bed :)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
One of the things I remember from the SI registration problems everyone was having is that there is a problem with a lot of ISP's server caches. They store the unavailable page and when you refresh it just keeps bringing that down. Eventually I entered a proxy into my IE settings and it came first time... Worth a try for anyone having connection difficulties for registration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom