Area 51.

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by ScoobyDoo{KEA}, Jul 30, 2007.

1. ScoobyDoo{KEA}

ScoobyDoo{KEA} Fledgling Freddie

so it does exist lol.

Attached Files:

2. bob269

bob269 Fledgling Freddie

I dont think they've ever denied it existing, its what they do there thats hush hush.

3. ECA

ECA FH is my second home

Well now that scooby is sleeping with the fishes I think its appropriate to say a few words.

goodbye fatty.

4. Dreamor

Dreamor Can't get enough of FH

It does exist but lets be honest, you can park on the road and use binoculars to view the site, so why put your most secret hardware there? :D

They reckon the Stealth Fighter and Bomber got developed there.

5. Tom

Tom FH is my second home

You can't any longer, I believe all vantage points have been closed off to the public.

6. TdC

TdC Trem's hunky sex love muffin Staff member Moderator

that's nothing tbh. google or check wikipedia for "closed city" o0

7. ScoobyDoo{KEA}

cheeky bastard im not fat :)

8. tris-

tris- Failed Geordie and Parmothief

when i first started with google earth, area 51 was my main target, lots of good stuff around there. from symbols on the ground to the nuclear explosion test sites where the floor is full of craters. try following one of the roads that comes from the area and you will probably find something.

9. Aada

Aada Part of the furniture

Very cool i never took notice of Google Earth until i saw this.

Downloaded it and went to my house saw my car parked up and everything lol.

Really interesting looking at all the Nuke sites in the US some big holes in the ground left by those bad boys.

Couldn't see any mutant/inbreds thou from Hills have Eyes.

10. Mobius

Mobius Can't get enough of FH

yeah it does. louis theroux went near it then shat himself when he saw a white jeep.

11. Chilly

Chilly Balls of steel

12. dysfunction

dysfunction FH is my second home

i think it was more the fact that he was about to get a deadly dose of lead poisoning that made him "shat himslef"...or perhaps he has a phobia of white jeeps. who knows..

13. ScoobyDoo{KEA}

which road, which road ffs.

14. Dukat

Dukat Resident Freddy

I've been looking at Flash Earth ...satellite and aerial imagery of the Earth in Flash lately - seems to be ok on the computers here at work so it gives me something to do while bored!

Google earth is great though :D One strange thing I noticed - they've allowed content like area 51 to get in, but certain bridges in seattle are blacked out, as well as the rooftops of a couple of buildings either side of the white house.

One other area of interest for me was chernobyl.

15. ScoobyDoo{KEA}

lol i had a look at chernobyl earlier on today,funny how there are no cars on the roads eh.

16. dysfunction

dysfunction FH is my second home

I wonder why that is? :ninja:

17. MYstIC G

MYstIC G Official Licensed Lump of Coalâ„¢ Distributor Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

That flash earth thing is cool. Scarily you can see our company lorry outside our office :eek6:

18. tris-

tris- Failed Geordie and Parmothief

most roads lead to something, once you get to something follow another road :) some roads just stop though.

19. bob269

bob269 Fledgling Freddie

Did you expect to see it parked up in some layby eating dodgy burgers and drinking tea full of cig butts?

• Like Like x 1
  20. MYstIC G

MYstIC G Official Licensed Lump of Coalâ„¢ Distributor Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

Should of explained better, there's now a massive tree that shades over the lorry. Old photography :)