Area 51.

bob269

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think they've ever denied it existing, its what they do there thats hush hush.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Well now that scooby is sleeping with the fishes I think its appropriate to say a few words.

goodbye fatty.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
It does exist but lets be honest, you can park on the road and use binoculars to view the site, so why put your most secret hardware there? :D

They reckon the Stealth Fighter and Bomber got developed there.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
You can't any longer, I believe all vantage points have been closed off to the public.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
that's nothing tbh. google or check wikipedia for "closed city" o0

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
when i first started with google earth, area 51 was my main target, lots of good stuff around there. from symbols on the ground to the nuclear explosion test sites where the floor is full of craters. try following one of the roads that comes from the area and you will probably find something.

Aada

Part of the furniture
when i first started with google earth, area 51 was my main target, lots of good stuff around there. from symbols on the ground to the nuclear explosion test sites where the floor is full of craters. try following one of the roads that comes from the area and you will probably find something.

Very cool i never took notice of Google Earth until i saw this.

Downloaded it and went to my house saw my car parked up and everything lol.

Really interesting looking at all the Nuke sites in the US some big holes in the ground left by those bad boys.

Couldn't see any mutant/inbreds thou from Hills have Eyes.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
yeah it does. louis theroux went near it then shat himself when he saw a white jeep.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
yeah it does. louis theroux went near it then shat himself when he saw a white jeep.

i think it was more the fact that he was about to get a deadly dose of lead poisoning that made him "shat himslef"...or perhaps he has a phobia of white jeeps. who knows..

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie

which road, which road ffs.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I've been looking at Flash Earth ...satellite and aerial imagery of the Earth in Flash lately - seems to be ok on the computers here at work so it gives me something to do while bored!

Google earth is great though :D One strange thing I noticed - they've allowed content like area 51 to get in, but certain bridges in seattle are blacked out, as well as the rooftops of a couple of buildings either side of the white house.

One other area of interest for me was chernobyl.

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
lol i had a look at chernobyl earlier on today,funny how there are no cars on the roads eh.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That flash earth thing is cool. Scarily you can see our company lorry outside our office :eek6:

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Should of explained better, there's now a massive tree that shades over the lorry. Old photography :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom