Question Area 51: what's going on?

What happens at Area 51?

• Total voters

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Do the conspiracy theories hold any water?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Where is the military testing option? (Unrelated to UFOs and such)

nm, missed that option. The tinfoil got in the way.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Military testing of what? Would that come under the 5th option?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
this option not good enough ?

"Alien stuff is just cover bullshit. Development of terrestrial ultra high tec weapons & aircraft"

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
they couldn't cover up the fact that Clinton was dipping his wick in Lewinsky, there's no fucking chance they'd have buried something like this for over 50 years without it leaking. its just black ops military tech testing, and the CIA were quite happy to let the nuts run with the UFO story as it gave them a nice cover for test flights, and the myth has grown since then.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well all depends if aliens crashed here/were captured/etc. Since i don't know, i'll go with what i do; stealth and ships.

Should've left the "cover bullsh*t" out of it though :p

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Lamp is actually a US goverment agent.
Very subtle approach and inquiry there, but we're on to you..

soze

I am a FH squatter
Honestly I think it used to be an airplane test base. But now it is just used as a slight of hand keep everyone looking over there while they test their planes over the Highlands of Scotland.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
It's really probably something mundane like where they make pie or something o_O

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Current and ex presidential underground amusement park. Bush jr., JFK and Reagan are having a blast there! Obama hates it because he is too tall for the all rides, so he wanted to close it once he became president. Unfortunately, he got it mixed up with Guantanamo and it has been biting him in the ass ever since he was first elected.

You heard it here first. If you hear no further from me, you can thank the NSA as they most likely have me in their custody

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I think that's where they make the plastic cheese McDonalds uses..

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
They kept the stealth fighter a secret during its entire conception and build...which is an awesome stunt..Im sure they could do the same again..my bet is they are researching last ditch genocide weapons to use when the 3rd world gets too powerful.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
my bet is they are researching last ditch genocide weapons to use when the 3rd world gets too powerful.

I think you're onto something.

Let's call forth a totally unbiased point of view on America to investigate!

@Scouse, come hither!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
@Scouse, come hither!

I was at a beer festival in Area 51* this weekend, absolutely arseholed. Was talking to a couple of randoms about shit and I said that the Americans are some of the nicest people I've ever spoken to, absolutely lovely. Second only to the Germans in "welcoming friendliness" or somesuch.

Some bloke and his mate heard this and came over and said "you're talking shit. Germans are absolutely horrid nasty shites, despicable humans".

"Not at all. My experience of germans is that they're polite, friendly, happy people"
"Speaking as 'one of the cut', I can tell you that you're WRONG."
"Seriously? You're going to hold the germans today responsible for something that happened 70 years ago?"
"Yep"
"Fair enough - but what about the fact that in similar political circumstances the same thing would happen in any country in the world?"
"What?"
"I said, given the same set of political cirumstances I think that any group of humans can be convinced to do the same thing - including us brits. We're all human, all stupid, all possibly convinced by murderous arseholes to do murderously arseholish things"
"RAHARAHRAHRAHRAH" /stormsoff

:)

*definitiely happened at Area 51. Not in Hucknall. At all.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Well I personally flew over it wearing a jet pack once and it looked like there was absolutely nothing happening there. So I drove into town and started a gang war then shot up some random pedestrians.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
No scouse youre wrong Germans are evil..that language..its the language of hate...really.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Nah, it's just very articulate. Keeps from misunderstandings and all that, especially when screaming and shouting.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Military testing of what? Would that come under the 5th option?

Everything from the Northrop skunk works to start, including next gen jets like scram jet engines (up to mach 5 capability), high altitude air breathing engines. Spy drones and long range small fighter / bomber drones. A lot of what people see is purely military research being tested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom