• Yes, all of them

Votes: 279 47.8%

• Total voters

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
catacombs - classic is ugleee!

HOs are "ugleee" in both versions.

I use catacombs on my main pc. Classic is used on the pc behind me because it's fairly old and is usually used for levelling crafters (thanks to a mirror on my main desk and the 2nd pc having a wireless keyboard) while i do something more fun on the main one.

Ibsioll

Fledgling Freddie
Well.. I dont have the cata models.. and i dont know how to get them.. i really love them, but how do i get them? I've had catacombs for like ½ a year now, and darkness rising for 1 month.. But i dont seem to have them. :S

pikeh

Resident Freddy
originally thought cata models were ugly - but soon realised they are far superior in any way :D

P

Pretarded

I use classic models, cept for HO's and Firbolgs.
HOs look so much cooler in Cata, but rest is kind of crap, and they seem to move slower :eek:

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Classic... gets a bit laggy with cata in rvr...

Ibsioll: You sure your Graphic card support it?... My old one didn't... had some crappy Geforce 4 one... couldn't run the reflective water either hehe

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Since release YES, and DR since the release of that. was a bit of a change but after 2 months i tried to log in to the toa client again, and i had already gotten used to the Cata visuality of the chars.

Gilbride

Fledgling Freddie
Classic models whenever I'm out in NF, the performance hit to my elderly system isn't worth it by far. Otherwise I'm a graphicswhore, so catsmodels when I can. Not sure I'd change from this kind of setup even if I got a new comp tho. From what I hear, the catsmodels put a severe damper on most systems in RvR.

Margaret

Loyal Freddie
I just tried, on a lark, to switch back to classic models, just to see what it was like now that I'd been using Catacombs models for a while.

Seriously, WTF.

How could I -ever- think the classic models looked anywhere resembling 'good'? They're cardboard cutouts! Stiff as planks and with about as much personality! Ugh. No no no no no. Catacombs models all the way.

Gondath

Fledgling Freddie
Classic models ftw...

The cats models makes me wanna puke... retarded cloaks and everyone looks like gd quarterbacks with those huge shoulderpads.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ibsioll said:
Well.. I dont have the cata models.. and i dont know how to get them.. i really love them, but how do i get them? I've had catacombs for like ½ a year now, and darkness rising for 1 month.. But i dont seem to have them. :S

check pm :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Only race that looks better in Classic imo is Trolls, theyre too cute in Catas, what with the eyeballs and the noses :p

I actually feel sick playing classic, altho, to reduce lag in rvr i have my opposing realms on classic ofc :)

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Trolls in classic don't have faces at all, and their heads are so small, arms and legs are square and the cloak is stiff..

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Dr_Evil said:
Trolls in classic don't have faces at all, and their heads are so small, arms and legs are square and the cloak is stiff..

wELL THEY ARE WALKING BITS OF ROCK (I THINK LOL) , they just dont look right with a nose, and them eyes are too, cartoony. Some of the old shitty graphics trolls looked real mean with thier tiny eyes and big ol jaws. Altho i gotta agree with the square stuff, thier odys are a lot better on cats, its just the faces :(

Luris on cats are soooo much bteer, firbs just as ugly tho, and h/o dont have such hunched backs at last !!

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe I actually never liked the classic troll graphics from the beginning. First time I saw a troll I was disappointed, and thought "is that supposed to be a troll? it doesn't have a nose, trolls should have long noses. and it doesn't have a mouth either, and no eyes".

I live in Norway, and grown up with tales of trolls the size of mountains with noses so big there's trees growing on it. They have round ears almost as big as their heads, eyes the size of big ben, and they have a tail.

Here's some pictures I found google'ing:
078%20-%20Day%205%20-%20Voss%20-%20Lisa%20and%20troll.JPG
Dtroll.jpg
troll.JPG

Here's a link with another description among a lot of other norse stuff

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Everything with Catas models now my pc is buff enuf to run em smoothly, even use them in BG ok, hopefully i can do the same in RvR, and it really is a world of differnce compared to the old models

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, i cant see how we could play with TOA models, i log my BB in toa, and look at FW ffs xD its so dam ugly!

i like the models as they are now and wont go back playing with TOA models

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Dr_Evil said:
Hehe I actually never liked the classic troll graphics from the beginning. First time I saw a troll I was disappointed, and thought "is that supposed to be a troll? it doesn't have a nose, trolls should have long noses. and it doesn't have a mouth either, and no eyes".

I live in Norway, and grown up with tales of trolls the size of mountains with noses so big there's trees growing on it. They have round ears almost as big as their heads, eyes the size of big ben, and they have a tail.

Here's some pictures I found google'ing:
078%20-%20Day%205%20-%20Voss%20-%20Lisa%20and%20troll.JPG
Dtroll.jpg
troll.JPG

Here's a link with another description among a lot of other norse stuff

HAHAHAHHA! i've been there xD Norway ftw!

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty models all the way.

Anyway, no matter which client you use, an Inconnu is going to be fugly. ;)

Ahlgard

Loyal Freddie
Cata models any day. The classic ones looks like shit in comparison. Though i must say Norsemen look husky and pretty ugly in cata. if you have hooded cloak they get these enormous heads as well :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom