Are You Interested In Regular Guild Rvr?

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I'd love to be apart of your guild, its a shame its not possible to join guilds cross servers on a cluster.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
nah that's not trolling, it's comedy* banter. Trolling would be something like "omgz addzor guild har har n00bs!!!111oneone sucky albs" or something like that.

* - not actually funny or humorous but meh :p

was only joking anyway, love you really :twak: :sex:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
DavidH said:
I'd love to be apart of your guild, its a shame its not possible to join guilds cross servers on a cluster.

Aye, theyre fucking amazing people.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Every time TIW recruit's someone a kitten dies!

TIW i wanna see u with the biggest playerbase on the server! I fecking hate cats!

Killswitch

FH is my second home
I'd recommend this guild to anyone who's serious about RvR. Strong setups, regular groups and really nice players :)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Calaclya said:
Every time TIW recruit's someone a kitten dies!
TIW i wanna see u with the biggest playerbase on the server! I fecking hate cats!

ive heard you like 'stroking da pussy' tho......

Induur

Fledgling Freddie
Our Requirements : Minstrels, Clerics and ALL damage dealing casters

As a minimum requirement you should have at least some experience in RvR, be semi TOA'd and ML'd (with the intention of eventually completing your template and ML's)

You need to be available for RvR duties during weekday and Sunday evenings, usually from 20:00 GMT onwards
Think u missed out the part of having to be 20 years of age or over since i was rejected based purely on the fact that i am 15 years old. Got told that i would not be able to play as late as them (1am) even tho i told them that i was able to play till that time. Imho that is discrimination because of my age and it was unfair for me not even to be given a chance in the guild.:(

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Induur said:
Think u missed out the part of having to be 20 years of age or over since i was rejected based purely on the fact that i am 15 years old. Got told that i would not be able to play as late as them (1am) even tho i told them that i was able to play till that time. Imho that is discrimination because of my age and it was unfair for me not even to be given a chance in the guild.:(

Although the fact you felt the need to come on FH and squeal like a whiny little bitch seems to suggest that they made a good decision regarding your maturity and attitude...

But that could just be me I guess.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Killswitch said:
Although the fact you felt the need to come on FH and squeal like a whiny little bitch seems to suggest that they made a good decision regarding your maturity and attitude...

pwonnnd:worthy:

MaLk

Fledgling Freddie
Killswitch said:

lol, well said :clap:

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
Induur said:

In regards to this, let me say a few words. Our playerbase is largely UK-based and the lions share of us are in our 30's, we are a very social guild both in and out of the game (several RL meets a year) with some strong foundations built on friendships that pre-date the game.

We play late during the week (8:30 --> 1am), as a number of us have young families, or work particularly long hours.

One of the strongest aspects of any candidate's application will be how well he fits in with the guildee's and guild harmony. Over the period we have been
running, we've had a number of 'young' guildee's - invariably they have struggled to 'fit in' - be that because some of us are old fuddy duddies, or because we speak a different banal/inane way to the youngest generation.

Without predjudice, we also found that in the past the concentration levels/focus of the youngest generation was often lacking and that it proved very frustrating for the group in RvR.

The other point of contention was we play regularly, and typically expect the group members to stay the duration of the session. At 15 y/o - the chances of your parents (unless particularly liberal) letting you play that late regularly are slim. Even if you were, we wouldn't be comfortable with keeping a 15 y/o up that late

** We - I loosely refer to "we" as the 30+ age set, there are ofc younger members.

Anyway, that's all my legal team have allowed me to say on the matter, so best of luck in finding a more appropriate guild.

Rgds,

Michael Jackson

Ging

Part of the furniture
Aeoric said:
Even if you were, we wouldn't be comfortable with keeping a 15 y/o up that late

hello little boy, i'll be more than happy to keep u "up" late, would u like some butter candy?

<strokes the puppy in the back of his car>

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Im calling the NSPCC on you lot lol your not allowed to be harsh to people that young. :(

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Nutters :)

Having 2 of them in a group is one thing...a FG of them would drive you crazy.

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Nutters :)

Having 2 of them in a group is one thing...a FG of them would drive you crazy.
ey! you cant stop the ymca revolution! were coming to get you!

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
VampiiricMist said:
ey! you cant stop the ymca revolution! were coming to get you!

I have propper macros setup now for it \o/ ^o^ Co| /o\

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Alex: I'M SOSING HEAL ME EGGEH!!
Voice2: TANK ON ME!!!
Voice27: This game is awfully piratey
LD: Sorry who was SOSing?
Eggy: I'M SO CONFUSED!!

:cheers:

Gogge^^

Loyal Freddie
eggy said:

mwahah :worthy:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:

Did you miss the SMITZOR Assiting the Cabbie? :)

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
I have propper macros setup now for it \o/ ^o^ Co| /o\
/vic /sur /flex /taunt 4 tehwin! we really need to make a music video of that :) maybe we can get eggy to fix us some cool outfits aswell.. think the constructionworker would look awesome with a midgard wolfshat.... :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
VampiiricMist said:
/vic /sur /flex /taunt 4 tehwin! we really need to make a music video of that :) maybe we can get eggy to fix us some cool outfits aswell.. think the constructionworker would look awesome with a midgard wolfshat.... :)

We should have lined up on the top of the bridge when we had about 3fgs watching us :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
rampant said:
nowt wrong with smite ......I just need to learn to heal first :p

pfft if a cleric learned to heal there would be too meny whines in the RvR section :(

Let the Mids and hibs have there little advantage!

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
We are still looking for mincers and clerics - come join the TIW revolution and kill sum more kittens (we got to keep ging happy :)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
still looking to recruit more people - if ure after regular rvr - contact one of the officers who will redirect you to an appropriate officer

Loonatik

One of Freddy's beloved
rampant said:
still looking to recruit more people - if ure after regular rvr - contact one of the officers who will redirect you to an appropriate officer

Might be a good idea to post the names of the INappropriate officers then. ;)

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
VampiiricMist said:

it's /vic /taunt /flex /sur tbh :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom