Are you cheating or thinking of cheating on DAoC?

J

joesilverado

Well, DAoC has been around a couple years and since its the Internet Economy, you're having your seven year itch and looking around to have an affair with a Very Young Prospect -- not even ready to date for a little while yet... in pre-beta in most cases... Instead of blond, brunette, or redhead, how about:

* EverQuest 2

* Ultima X: Odyssey

* World of Warcraft

* You're loyal and there's no cheating.

L

lakih

Me and DAoC has an open relationship, we are both free to try other things and it works out great, so far we had no problem at all. Well, i could feel alittle tention when i spent a night with EQ but it was over quickly after a long raid and a few hours of special care.

L

living

no cheating yet but damn wow looks pretty :>

O

old.job

It's weird but the thing that puts me off the most is the character models, I am so used to the way they look in DAOC, that any other game chars just look weird and I can't connect to them.

Give me DAOC players in the WOW world and I'd be happy.

Y

-yoda-

cheats = people who are sad and need to go out and spend some time in the real world. because they take the game FAR to serious and resort to cheating so they THINK they will be thought of as being good/beter than the sad fucks they are for cheating :)

i love this game and i plan on being here for a long time and i will never cheat in any way. id much rather get wtf pwnd every single time i goto rvr than resort to stooping to there lvl and cheating also to even it out a bit.

cheats should have there balls cut off and there accounts deleted :)

T

tripitaka

I think ppl are getting the wrong end of the stick about 'cheating'

He meant it in the same terms as cheating on your GF / wife / lover.

IE - owning an account for DAOC but moving to another game to try it out.

Personally i play SWG and DAOC

Does that make me a two timer ? ;)

S

slaraigh

Originally posted by -yoda-
cheats = people who are sad and need to go out and spend some time in the real world. because they take the game FAR to serious and resort to cheating so they THINK they will be thought of as being good/beter than the sad fucks they are for cheating :)

i love this game and i plan on being here for a long time and i will never cheat in any way. id much rather get wtf pwnd every single time i goto rvr than resort to stooping to there lvl and cheating also to even it out a bit.

cheats should have there balls cut off and there accounts deleted :)

Hehe -yoda- you should read the topic closer ;) It's not about ingame cheating :p

And I've been faithful to DAoC for over two years now. I've tried AO again after testing the beta, but still didn't satisfy me, so I'm back in DAoC :) I WILL move to WoW when it's released though...

D

Damon_D

As an old UO vet I'll be watching the new UO game closely , And who is not watching WOW closely ????

Y

-yoda-

< has a head like a brick.... no a sponge . my brain (all 2 cells of it) doesnt absorb info like some folkks :) when i read original post prolly went in one ear and straight out the other :)

but on topic then i will be playing daoc for long time . BUT. i am looking forward to trying Dragon Empires... or Wow

C

Chenuba

Well, to me DAoC is no more than a game. A very addictive game indeed, but none the less just a game.
Sooner or later something more addictive will show up, fx. WoW, Lineage II, Ultima X or maybe City Of Heroes (no PvP yet, but there's a chance it will be implemented with patch or expansion).

A

Archeon

Well DAoC broke it off with me today, little put off so i went on the rebound with Dues Ex - Damn i had fun, givf De2:Iw - but yeah, i just go with DE when i want some fun, DAoC's my steady girl atm. I'l just buy her a box of chocolates or somthing, say i'm sorry and then look up WoW's skirt when she comes out :D

X

xplo

Yeah I use eye of odin, nice packet sniffer proggie tbh.

:rolleyes:

N

Nightchill

I left DAoC for 2 months for SWG and just renewed. Will no doubt start SWG again when my fianceé is back from her fortnight long "training" in Dubai :)

Users who are viewing this thread