Are you addicted? ^^

Treon

Fledgling Freddie
ofc i am, and my GF is a purple mob who would love to kill me whenever i come close to starting daoc :)

the_hermit

Fledgling Freddie
You guys need to do it the easy way...

Get the other half involved!

"Sorry dear, don't fancy going out to the pub tonight, I'll get some beers in, you can go out. I'm going on a relic raid."

"OK dear - but I'll stay in - you probably need a cleric anyway"

:clap:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
warning - the above advice may doom you to a life of pizza, beer and sitting on your arse at your computer...

if yer on yer own and lazy sometimes your friends can persuade you out - but if the two of you are addicted there's no chance ;)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
the_hermit said:
You guys need to do it the easy way...

Get the other half involved!

"Sorry dear, don't fancy going out to the pub tonight, I'll get some beers in, you can go out. I'm going on a relic raid."

"OK dear - but I'll stay in - you probably need a cleric anyway"

:clap:

Argh - a fantasy girlfriend. Real women don't want to do FUN things with you. They want to go to shopping centres and watch Eastenders together !

the_hermit

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
warning - the above advice may doom you to a life of pizza, beer and sitting on your arse at your computer...

if yer on yer own and lazy sometimes your friends can persuade you out - but if the two of you are addicted there's no chance ;)

hehehe no chance... not when the missus isn't into takeaway food. Added to that, we have two kids who need the attention every few days :D

Of course, if you can soundproof the box you keep em in.........*

*disclaimer - this was a joke :D
There is no such thing as soundproof vs. a child :clap:

the_hermit

Fledgling Freddie
Wij said:
Argh - a fantasy girlfriend. Real women don't want to do FUN things with you. They want to go to shopping centres and watch Eastenders together !

Would it make you feel better if I told you she is into all the soaps? Hope not, cause she's not a telly person, and loves blokey films - from the Lethal Weapon series, Die Hard etc, up to the new blokey films like XXX, Die Another Day and so on.

She DOES like shopping - but would rather go with her mum because I HATE shopping....

Ahhhhh, tis a hard life sometimes....

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Pfft you may make sexist jokes..but not all females get upset by the fellas involvement in the game :) <hugs to my fella>

Snarks

Fledgling Freddie
Wij said:

Aarrgh that's a fair description of my wife if you add in all soaps from 6.30pm GMT until 8pm GMT, hospital progs like Holby City, Casualty and ER (starting soon on E4). Actually I can bluff my way out of watching most of em but I still can't get her the slighest bit interested in the game despite trying my hardest.

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
I can handle watching eastenders and just about stomach coronation street (*groan*) but when it comes to hollyoaks. ARGH! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom