Are YOU a Psychopath?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
My bf came home brandishing 2 sheets of paper at me yesterday and said "you like puzzles, try this one" 10/20 seconds later i gave him the answer and was a little puzzled when he cracked out laughing and started saying "omgomg i knew it i bloody knew it!!".
Apparantly this had been floating about his office and no one there had got it right, and they were all really glad because.... *daa daa daaa*

This is a story about a girl.

While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much the dream guy that she was searching for that she fell in love with him immediately.

However, she never asked for his name or number and afterward could not find anyone who knew who he was.

A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

Question: Why did she kill her sister?

First, find your own answer to this question.

Then, check out below for the answer.

Answer: She reasoned that if the guy appeared at her mother's funeral, then he might appear another family funeral.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in this test and answered correctly.

NOTE: This is not a true test, according to Snopes. "As a quick 'n' easy way to separate the sheep from the murderous goats, it wouldn't work."

Author unknown

taken from http://www.naute.com/puzzles/puzzle22.php

needless to say he's been treating me even better than usual.... he did get a little skittish at dinner when he asked what i was making and i said "something with lima beans and a nice chianti fafafafafa".

So anyone else here a natural psycho, or know of any other tests?

*runs off to practice her evul laugh*

Muwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaaha *gasp* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha HA!

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
If you get it right, is that a bad thing... <runs to hide>

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I didn't get it right. Can't decide if I am pleased or disappointed :p

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
OMG I'm not a Psychopath :(, I thought her sister had a sex change in that guy, and since her sister didn't tell her anything about it, she wen't psycho :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol like it says at the bottom its not a true test i mean if you get it right it doesnt mean you are 100% psychopathic....

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Didnt get it right \o/
Thought that the dude was the BF of her sister who she didnt have much contact with due to an argument earlier in life over a piece of homework that one of them had done but no written their name on the top(bad mistake) so the other one stole it and claimed it as hers. After that it was left on the kitchen table by an open window, when their father left for work the gust of wind from the front door opening blew the homework out the window into a puddle of water, the father then accidently stepped on it on his way to the car and it stuck to his shoe and is now with him at work. Thats why neither or the sisters had done their homework.
But the one who had actually done the homework and had it stolen then destroyed took the blame for it at school because she was really nice, this earned her a detention. During this detention she met her soul mate, the mysterious man at the funerael. She was also very very angry at her sister and never made contact with her again till the day of this funerael when they met again, which is why she never met her sisters BF, and of course with them being sisters they think like minded and like the same men.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Cozak said:
Didnt get it right \o/
Thought that the dude was the BF of her sister who she didnt have much contact with due to an argument earlier in life over a piece of homework that one of them had done but no written their name on the top(bad mistake) so the other one stole it and claimed it as hers. After that it was left on the kitchen table by an open window, when their father left for work the gust of wind from the front door opening blew the homework out the window into a puddle of water, the father then accidently stepped on it on his way to the car and it stuck to his shoe and is now with him at work. Thats why neither or the sisters had done their homework.
But the one who had actually done the homework and had it stolen then destroyed took the blame for it at school because she was really nice, this earned her a detention. During this detention she met her soul mate, the mysterious man at the funerael. She was also very very angry at her sister and never made contact with her again till the day of this funerael when they met again, which is why she never met her sisters BF, and of course with them being sisters they think like minded and like the same men.

:eek2: dude lol

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
My bf came home brandishing 2 sheets of paper at me yesterday and said "you like puzzles, try this one" 10/20 seconds later i gave him the answer and was a little puzzled when he cracked out laughing and started saying "omgomg i knew it i bloody knew it!!".
Apparantly this had been floating about his office and no one there had got it right, and they were all really glad because.... *daa daa daaa*

needless to say he's been treating me even better than usual.... he did get a little skittish at dinner when he asked what i was making and i said "something with lima beans and a nice chianti fafafafafa".

So anyone else here a natural psycho, or know of any other tests?

*runs off to practice her evul laugh*

Muwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaaha *gasp* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha HA!

I dont get it.. :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ironfalcon said:
I dont get it.. :(
thats a good thing sweetie, it means that you dont see killing someone just to meet a hot guy as a viable option.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
thats a good thing sweetie, it means that you dont see killing someone just to meet a hot guy as a viable option.

why would I want to do that for.. I got aroref! \o>

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
I wouldn't kill someone to meet a "hot" guy... I probably WOULD kill someone to see a hot girl again :p

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Rhori said:
I thought her sister had a sex change in that guy, and since her sister didn't tell her anything about it, she wen't psycho :p

That'd make you not a psychopath but a crazy looney :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I got it :|

But i think i heard something like it before, can't remember tho.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I thought she did it to ease up on the competition, so the guy wouldn't fall for her sister.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:

shit.
haha!

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Awwwwww Outty you don't have to admit that here!

Come into my office.... I've got sweeties ;)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Haggus said:
Awwwwww Outty you don't have to admit that here!

Come into my office.... I've got sweeties ;)

I would prefer some nuts :)

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Wuhuu once again I have proven that I am nothing but a normal young boy! - This is indeed a sad sad day for me, think I am starting to realise that the world aint turning around me.

Used to have this dream/fantacy that everything that happend in this world happend because of me. And once I turned my eyes away from something it would disapere.... untill I looked at it again ofc. And that you were all puppets, placed here for one purpose... entertaining me.:eek7:

Ohh well life goes on....

( NOW DANCE FOR ME!!! ). :cheers:

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
or ! maybe the sister took her spice girl cd, or said that Man united where crap... I would kill for that..

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Ironfalcon said:
or ! maybe the sister took her spice girl cd, or said that Man united where crap... I would kill for that..

omg not the spice girl cd!!!

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:

Nahhh i don't swing that way babe ... however if it was to land me a hot chick :twak: and then onto :sex:

Noli

Fledgling Freddie
At first i though the sister is dating the guy,put then i though " w8,this cant be that easy" so then it came to my mind that she would kill her own sister to go on a funeral again to meet this guy unce again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom