Are you a good person?

Jonny_Darko

Fledgling Freddie
Well I haven't murdered anyone yet. Apart from that it looks like I'm screwed.

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
If Im really honest, I only get a 2 :(

But hey, I commit adultery "in my heart" about 30 times a day to be honest.

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
i know im going to burn in hell for everything i've done.

and im happy in the knowledge that i enjoyed myself when doing it :D

white collar freaks can go jump off a cliff, their single-minded views ruin the fun for everybody else.

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
I was doing ok (I'm officially a Christian as it is), then I re-read them all to be safe and lost all but two of my marks.

It's the imposed interpretation that got me, if I were able to answer in the manner that I live my life, then I score an 8. But I'm not, so I didn't. Just a 2.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
"I would urge other Christian bowlers to stay away from "The Big Lebowski"."

Do these people not realise how fucking FUNNY THEIR STATEMENTS ARE?

Cheers Tom, chuckling away like a bastard now.

Don't fuck with Christian Bowlers, Bowling For Jesus Since 1AD.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
literally I score : 3 with their lovely slant I score : 2

That makes me a bad person - may I burn in hell and enjoy every minute of it :flame:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Xtro said:
"I would urge other Christian bowlers to stay away from "The Big Lebowski"."

Do these people not realise how fucking FUNNY THEIR STATEMENTS ARE?

Cheers Tom, chuckling away like a bastard now.

Don't fuck with Christian Bowlers, Bowling For Jesus Since 1AD.

You just don't get it do you ? I suppose you thought all the Christian Death-Row-Inmates who wrote in to express their disgust at being portayed as c*nt-smell-obsessed in Silence of the Lambs were just pissing in The Pope's face do you ?

You make me sick you liberal cockcheese.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I scored 0/10 if you count hatred as murder (someone please tell me how that one works). Guess I'm going to hell.

What I do like is right down at the end of the page, and the options it gives you once you have read it. They all seem to be different ways of saying "I REPENT AND LET JEEBUS INTO MY LIFE", there doesn't appear to be a "I've read what you're saying, and still think you're talking shite".

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
Well following that to the code I scored 1 (I haven't murdered anyone, yet)

But then I fucking hate all religions and sincerley don't believe in god.

So even If i was pretty damn good on most of the ten commandments I'd still be pretty damned fucked (though that Jesus fella seemed a nice inteligent guy, he'd probably forgive me, its only the damn churchs that are so evil)

Admittedly my views on religion aren't exactly common among those who haven't spent quite so much time as I have considering the philosophy of morals and ethics, something which has much more to say on the subject of good and bad than the ten commandments.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Bodhi said:
I scored 0/10 if you count hatred as murder (someone please tell me how that one works).

Well I can try to explain it from a Catholic point of view. At school the nuns told us that "thou shalt not kill" included assassinating peoples personalities (ie flaming them) and thinking about killing someone as well as actually murdering someone. A bit like the adultery explanation - looking at someone else is the equivalent of committing adultery.

Shite but that is how they explained it.

Bodhi

Yoni said:
Well I can try to explain it from a Catholic point of view. At school the nuns told us that "thou shalt not kill" included assassinating peoples personalities (ie flaming them) and thinking about killing someone as well as actually murdering someone. A bit like the adultery explanation - looking at someone else is the equivalent of committing adultery.

Shite but that is how they explained it.
Going by that heaven must be a pretty empty place........

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Flaming is murder? My God* - the BW general forum was a bloodbath...

*No pun intended.

Bodhi

Shovel said:
Flaming is murder? My God* - the BW general forum was a bloodbath...

*No pun intended.
Aye, and I'm going straight to hell. In fact I might even make satan's right hand man. Which is nice.

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Indeed - they killed off Sadam Hussien in the first South Park film. You training up for the sequel?

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
Well at least we wont need a forum when were dead, we can all just sit and chat in hell :D

I aint murdered no one yet so things could always be worse!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The avatar am nice Shovel.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Wij said:
You just don't get it do you ? I suppose you thought all the Christian Death-Row-Inmates who wrote in to express their disgust at being portayed as c*nt-smell-obsessed in Silence of the Lambs were just pissing in The Pope's face do you ?

You make me sick you liberal cockcheese.

Wij's religious?

:|

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Sir Frizz said:
Wij's religious?

:|

Oh yeh. I love God like Micheal Jackson loves boys' bums.

Jesus' face -> :sex: <- meh c0><0r !!!1

Or not. Whatever.

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
Wij said:
Oh yeh. I love God like Micheal Jackson loves boys' bums.

Jesus' face -> :sex: <- meh c0><0r !!!1

Or not. Whatever.
lol have you by any chance seen the trailer to scream 3? has a quality piss take of jacko and a young kid in it :D

Siftwind

Fledgling Freddie
Well I think I score three, unless because I thought I looked pretty good with a mullet at the age of 14 means I fail on point 2. I passed point one via a loophole, i.e. I'm agnostic so I don't hold any other god higher than one, who's existence I'm not sure of.

Which reminds me.... Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic who didn't believe there was a dog?

Trancor

Fledgling Freddie
I always thought religion was a way of controlling thick people. Good excuse to get drunk and have a good time though. :flame: At least i'll be warm if there is a god.

Will

/bin/su
As the forum vicar, I'm proud to have scored 0/10. Go me.

I'm glad my version of religion is much fluffier.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
hmm :/

Well, as a catholic I find most of what is written there of no worth other than 2. (Have you made a god in your mind that you’re more comfortable with, a god to suit yourself?) which I like. All the rest seems a bit silly to me. The point, imho, for calling something a sin is to prevent people from doing it. It's not a yard-stick for seperating people. There's so much in the new testament which teaches that judging people is wrong (every parable starts with some religious man being judgemental and the over-riding point is usually let god judge and concentrate on your own life). Another important point of the new testament is the idea of devine forgiveness. So basically no matter what you've done, as long as you're sorry, you will be forgiven. Granted you have to ask (confession). For me, my religion only concerns my actions, if someone was to ask me about my opinion I'd give it them, but only because they asked. My religion doesn't colour my friendships. The only time it comes up is when me and a close friend (who is gay) get drunk and have 'meaningful' talks about religion and how is sees homosexuality.

/edit umm 0 I think I gave up around 5.

worMatty

One of Freddy's beloved
"I just now prayed and received eternal life through Christ, as well as a free car sticker and special 'I love Jesus' T-shirt."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom