Are there any xpers out there?

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Do any such people exist?

I decided I wanted to level a cleric after all, theres never one when you need one and sometimes I want a change from the old reaver...

Anyway, as I'm sure you're all aware, a rejuv cleric has the solo capabilities of a soggy lettuice :(

Every one I've pm'd at a similar lvl has turned around and said 'Catacombs solo goooood... Grouping, Baaaaaaaaaad' or something like that :(

I don't want to have to reactivate the old PL bot, want to do this properly but the lack of people willing to group is laughable...

Where are you all :(

Gamah

Banned
im trying to level my sorc up the ols skool way 22...but atm PL is looking better than messing around trying to do quests that I get killed on because my pet gets bugged down and brings me loads of purple cons.

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Ive noticed a lack in ppl leveling support classes due to Catacombs, as its so easy to solo and get fook laods of xp.

noticed a fee duo's but im guessing they are RL friends of a BB

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Groups (3+ people) + Task instances = Very fast exp. Soloing is better for quests but having a few people in a task instance makes a dramatic difference to the speed you exp at. Try doing a /who for people of around your level, see who else is doing task instances and offer to team up.

Gamah

Banned
Yes requiel is right I did a few task intances with people around my level last night (45 wiz) great xp...

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
If I could kill *anything* as a rejuv cleric I would but if I try to solo a task instance I go 'splatt' rather than 'ding'

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
im after xp for meh lvl 20 cleric or meh 24 friar atm ( 19:30 GMT) pm meh :p

or we can arrange sumet

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I wouldn't mind xp'ing if there would actually be 'busy' xp zones like they were ~2 years ago, but doubt that's ever gonna happen again :< Being the only person in keltoi or whatever place is kinda... boring, to say the least :p

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

ah they were fun:) toon /20 keltoi ant room grp:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom