Are there any unique items left in the game now ?

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
yes because all your chars have it, huh Outlandy ? :D

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
Actually, the 5 uberitems that dropped from GOA's Huge Event Battle are still ingame, and those are guaranteed unique - and irreplacable. They're so unique that not even the US servers have them.

Good luck finding one, though. ;)

Saw this one in the market explorer at Excalibur being sold for 90p about half a year ago or so.

living

Fledgling Freddie
off topic to Behemont again, back ages ago i saw a screenshot of a sorc actually landing mess on him a few secounds.. tho you never know if such things is real (can be edited).

Alone that i doubt he can be messed confuses me.. but i don't think he's immortal :)

remi

Fledgling Freddie
agree with topic starter somewhat, tho im not a pveing kinda guy.

When have been playing WoW for some time, and then back to daoc, every item in daoc seems so easy to get ;p

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
remi said:
agree with topic starter somewhat, tho im not a pveing kinda guy.

When have been playing WoW for some time, and then back to daoc, every item in daoc seems so easy to get ;p
Yeah felt the same when I came back to daoc from wow

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
Actually, the 5 uberitems that dropped from GOA's Huge Event Battle are still ingame, and those are guaranteed unique - and irreplacable. They're so unique that not even the US servers have them.

Good luck finding one, though. ;)

Yeah those are the real uniqe stuff, so sad those items duration dropped quite fast and GoA refused to fix it, so they are useless now. I know the friar staff was at Eladomar if im right, he is not playing anymore though.
The albion thrust pole, Cataphasa (sp?) is at Steveh, it has very high utility, and thrust debuff proc, but its a fast weapon and duration is somewhere 30%, few more repair and it will be gone (not as he is playing arms anymore though). They should have removed the duration from these weapon so they would be useful too.

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Uberlama said:
Yeah those are the real uniqe stuff, so sad those items duration dropped quite fast and GoA refused to fix it, so they are useless now. I know the friar staff was at Eladomar if im right, he is not playing anymore though.
The albion thrust pole, Cataphasa (sp?) is at Steveh, it has very high utility, and thrust debuff proc, but its a fast weapon and duration is somewhere 30%, few more repair and it will be gone (not as he is playing arms anymore though). They should have removed the duration from these weapon so they would be useful too.

Sharwyn has the slash debuff weapon and Maha and I shared the Hammar as we bought it between us for if I recall 4plats from Dim?? Sp chanter. 3.1 speed crush debuff 1hand. I remember it had 8 blunt and some crappy stats. They worked okay to start with, then became useless. There was only 1 active rvr crush BM on Hib Pryd and at that time nearly all LW users used the 5.4 speed crush 2h over the old 5.3 slash until the Galla 2h slash became the weapon to use. It used to proc okay, and the damage was nice when it did but they had a nerf so just haven't been used much. Maha has left and its on his closed account atm or was!

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
remember the little wand that casters could use? It dropped from some low level mobs in camelot hills iirc.

not unique but it was pretty rare^^

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
Incidentally Behemoth isn't just level 99 he's invulnerable - "swiftly dodges your blow" when you try to melee him.

hmmm i do remember something a very very very long time ago about US players zerging him to death and he only dropped 1 silver or smt...

could be that they made him invulnerable at some point because he is obviously not meant to be killed....

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Morchaoron said:
hmmm i do remember something a very very very long time ago about US players zerging him to death and he only dropped 1 silver or smt...

could be that they made him invulnerable at some point because he is obviously not meant to be killed....

your share of the loot is 2 copper

nice! :D

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
apparently some americans zerged an old border keep and a few of em managed to get through alive - the guards can only kill you so fast afterall.
however mythic decided that this was naughty and gave em a 3 day ban :twak:

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
Elendar said:
apparently some americans zerged an old border keep and a few of em managed to get through alive - the guards can only kill you so fast afterall.
however mythic decided that this was naughty and gave em a 3 day ban :twak:

Happened once or twice in EU too, remember people getting through Yggdra, CS & Snowdonia.

Remember an SB in Barrows too, killing people. But can't remember his name :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Elendar said:
QUOTE]

When I first read that I thought it said "the guards can only kill you after nightfall" LOL. Now that would be a lovely bug to discover in the game...lol

S

Shatari

I started Classic on US because I could then avoid getting MLs and artifacts on a new character, as I was borred with my current character.
Then 1.81 was introduced and it became pointless to keep playing there....
Began on EU Classic for the sole reason that all I knew moved there, but realised it was pointless starting over and over again.

so now I've decided to /quit and cancel subscription.

Played since beta and I think it's about time for me to leave this game, and move along ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Does that dragon mob in Avalon City (the one near the Halbs) drop anything decent ?

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Lamp said:
Does that dragon mob in Avalon City (the one near the Halbs) drop anything decent ?

I doubt it, even Xanxicar's drops are crap, though I think he, at least, drops respec stones, could be wrong.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp said:

Each of the bigger five drakorans in Avalon City drop some named loot.

Think it's all a bit rubbish though.

Darzil

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Comos said:
I doubt it, even Xanxicar's drops are crap, though I think he, at least, drops respec stones, could be wrong.

doesnt drop stones >_< it can be done with a necro tho :D

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Most things ingame can now be done with a necro and a FoP BB..
or with a small group, those things that cant a rarely any good or worth the effort.

On another note totally off topic: Lamp your Avatar scares and disgusts me :(

Everz

FH is my second home
I have some cloth sleeves from the named guards in keeps from OF times.. useless though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom