Are there any spellcrafters in Albion??

M

Molten Lava

Are there any spellcrafters in Albion that are taking orders? And why is it that everytime I pm a spellcrafter they are not taking orders (not even non-oc ones) is it really that annoying to spellcraft (our guild crafter retired too because of all the pm's/whines etc) seems there's no active spellcrafter left in Albion :( like someone said....will be quicker to actually get one yourself to 1000+ than to find one doing an order :(

Edit: oops wrong forum

P

pitspawn

I was planning on making my main char a spellcrafter when i restart and the sub pages are up. Does anyone know roughly how many plat it will cost to get spellcrafting upto 1000+? I heard it was one of the most expensive tradeskills to raise, is this true or false?

A

Archeon

True, i think it takes somwhere in the region of 20plat. Maybe more, maybe less i'm just going by what spellcrafters tell me when i whine about prices :rolleyes:

A

acei

Tilda's often shouting in CD that she's taking orders.

Although i don't think most SCers take orders unless it's OC and a full set as they make alot of money on those (yet it does take a hell of a long time to make 32 gems at 99%+ so the price is often fair)

S

Skaven

As already stated most ppl I know don't take the orders unless its worth there time.
If I get one more person asking for a bg1 suit im going to scream.

As for SC im 994 atm and crafting it up to 1000 as we speak, it's cost me about 14p so far.
When i hit 1000+ i'll be happy to take ANY orders as long as you don't keep me hanging for an hour while u make ur template up. Saying that, im prolly gonna be flooded with orders from my guildys first so I might be a while ;)

R

rayzor_e_w

Originally posted by pitspawn
I was planning on making my main char a spellcrafter when i restart and the sub pages are up. Does anyone know roughly how many plat it will cost to get spellcrafting upto 1000+? I heard it was one of the most expensive tradeskills to raise, is this true or false?

cost 11P for me.

D

Draylor

Done a few orders on my SCer since hitting 1k, and seen a few others doing it too. Its obvious theres plenty of demand though, I think 5 minutes is the current longest time Ive spent "looking for business" ;)

But at 2-2.5 hours per OCd suit+weapons it takes rather a while - and regardless of what Im being paid to do it after doing 1 suit the last thing I want to do is any more SCing.

Keep trying, youll find someone willing/able to do it before too long :)

E

Eporunner

Well for all the people who have ordered gems from Godfrisco (LGM sc'er) i'm very sorry to tell you that we didn't received any mail yet with our password from the 'muleaccount' (needed to stock the gems)unless it's the same mailadress as the 'mainaccount'. So GOA made a mistake here and it's not resolved yet. I'm very sorry about this but i can't help it.

Users who are viewing this thread