Are there any (active) roleplayers out there on this cluster?

Inko

Fledgling Freddie
I've been playing for 1-2 months now and got my farmer character to lvl50 *yawn* and tried to grasp the game mechanics as I come from one year of World of Warcraft. So now, natually, I want part of the action which include finding a nice guild or 'community', PvE, RvR and some roleplay if possible.

I originally rolled on the US servers so I could play on dedicated roleplay servers, but friends made me come to EU server. Here there are no dedicated servers so I'm curious; are there any roleplayers out there?

Be it full in-character guilds or casual roleplayers that just like to roleplay a bit when time allows it, I'd be happy to see some names listed or some info about what areas to roam. ;)

And yes, I have browsed though www.tavernsofcamelot.com but it seems more of less deserted judging by the dating of the posts in the majority of forums there.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
On Alb, there is the Order of the Knights Templar who are a roleplay guild (no ooc in /gu and as little as possible in /g) There is a link in my sig, there's also Rosicrucians and House Soulsplitter who offer a roleplay or roleplay friendly atmosphere.
On Hib there is Artisans of Willow, led by my good friend Aran Thule. A nice lad but he has terrible problems deciding which side he's on...
Don't know about Mid. We had a bit of a roleplay war going on with Savage Conclave at one point but I don't think they are a roleplay guild as such.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I heard First Cohort are roleplayers on Alb/Exc.

Ging

Part of the furniture
eggy said:
I heard First Cohort are roleplayers on Alb/Exc.

but, but, but Eggy, u told me what we did last night was "roleplaying". I never knew it could hurt so much. I cannot sit down at the moment and the doctor said he is constantly amazed by the human body's ability to take such abuse....

... yuo said it would be fun for us both. I think you were lieing you jsut wanted to take advantage of my roleplaying virginity! I feel used and violated, for all u kids out there, if offered some fun roleplaying by a person who CLAIMS to be an E&E and has a bag of worthers orginal, spam /br with the words "danger stranger" and repeatedly point at the offender (no doubt one of those dirty bastards in synergy).

:)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
What Chretien said.

House Soulsplitter is probably roleplay lite. We don't do OOC chat on /gu where we can avoid it (though sometimes happens - lots of players new to Camelot and needing stuff explaining), and real world doesn't really intrude. No heavy roleplaying, though, just people having fun.

Just get in touch if interested.

Darzil

Inko

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the reply everyone. Way better news than I had hoped for indeed :)

I understand that most of these guilds are on Prydwen. Should I move to Prydwen if I don't want to be known as Someone of Excalibur the rest of my life?

I'm probably right to assume I can't /level on Prydwen with a lvl50 on Excailbur, eh? (yes, I hate the starter levels almost as much as lvl40-50)

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
If you're 50 you can use /level 20 on any other server.. even the germans & french, just not on classic. What server you choose to be on.. doesn't really matter.. it's mixable now.. just the of Excalibur part.. :p

The prydwen albion population is just a bit larger.. so prolly more activity there..

Inko

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh, no more getting wooped by taskdungeon mobs at lvl3, now /level is my friend on other servers *shivers by the haunting memories*

Thanks for the fast reply! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom