Are the other realms new dungeons buggy like Sidi?

M

minstrel_kyra

Now I know that first thing in the morning it will fixed and I don't mind playing an alt. But I know there are other people who were pretty annoyed that the last room (Apoc and horsemen) got broken again.

I didn't actually go on the hunt but I went at the end to try and help reset it. Najwa, Artful and I amazingly made it thru the mobs on the bridge and ramp (with a little help from bof and sos :) ) and ran thru to the Apoc room. The plan was that if we entered the room it would somehow reset it and they could kill the mobs and leave. But it didn't work and now we are all trapped in the room.

So anyway, just curious... are Galladoria and Trollheim (those are the epic dungeons like Sidi, correct?) buggy like Sidi?

J

Jonaldo

hehe you post in the albion forum asking hibs and mids about the dungeon :p

I've not played for a while now but I know Galladoria was pretty buggy, seemingly unkillable mobs and holes in the passageways all over the place.

T

the_smurflord

According to 1.62I they've fixed Apoc and chums.

M

minstrel_kyra

yes okay my mistake.. but i know plenty of you do read this section too. :p

Thanks Visit, that's good to know. :)

C

cHodAX

1.62 eh? Shame it took em 5 fuking months to fix one bugged epic mob, Mythic are a disgrace.

1234Taz

Mid had some bugs, one mob that teleports people it misses the path and ports you into the wall so you fall and then are ported to your bind spot. Horde had a front arc PBAE which would wipe the raid like Drgon AE think they removed fixed that in 1.60 though.

S

Shike

Originally posted by minstrel_kyra
So anyway, just curious... are Galladoria and Trollheim (those are the epic dungeons like Sidi, correct?) buggy like Sidi?

Mids epic dungeon is Tuscaran Glacier, and on a sidenote, yes Trollheim is bugged as hell with large problems with LoS on many places, very annoying, and got some holes aswell :(

C

cadiva

As has already been posted, our epic dungeon is Tuscaren Glacier and apart from the annoying bugged teleport thing I've not had any other problems.

There's holes all over Iarnvindiur's Lair but if you stay away from the walls you can generally avoid them.

We found out the hard way when we lost one of our guys through a hole on our way to take down the end mob - was most annoying. Shortly after we all got wiped ;)

B

bouh

There r holes in Avalon City as well. At least i've seen 2 of them, each time we were loosing our pbter in unexpented place.

B

Brunore

Trollheim is a total nightmare for healers, some areas you can be stood right next to the guy you are healing and u get "you cannot see your target" its really really bad for it.

Aggroing through walls is bad in some areas as well, you can be happily bashing away and 5 or 6 mobs rush you o_O

O

old.Reno

Galladoria has it's fair share of LoS issues and holes.
Boss mobs also have an awesome CFH range.
One Boss mob can be bugged, causing it's summoned helpers to repop after you killed them the first time.
The final encounter has 2 mobs you can only really damage using GTae.
So yeah Galladoria is bugged.

Danita

Users who are viewing this thread