Are Midgard ppl ready for NF zergs?

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Namefake said:
ye, due to u ppl got more lvl 50 main chars that need bbs.

What else should we do? make a BB on my main account?

what u say doesnt change a thing. BB are inactive (accept buffstar)

and i doubt the opinion that there are more ppl in RvR from alb than from Mid,
mid zerg seems big enough, they can take keeps they can hold keeps they can win battles. i don't see a problem. what i do notice is that u dont use much siege equipment

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
numbers are not to be considered as an advantage as big as some ppl think but the fact that some ppl never sleep makes the difference! :m00:

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
Yes Albs has a slight advantage in numbers still. Not a huge diffrence right now though. 10% as someone said, maybe.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Urme the Legend said:
I thought Divinia's point was pretty clear: your guild does quite a lot of zerging (at least going by your own guild members' posts here on FH, I've not been active on Excalibur for quite some time; "the green machine", was it?), so your statement (about Albs being experienced "zerg-wise") can be seen as slightly hypocritical.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
I thought Divinia's point was pretty clear: your guild does quite a lot of zerging (at least going by your own guild members' posts here on FH, I've not been active on Excalibur for quite some time; "the green machine", was it?), so your statement (about Albs being experienced "zerg-wise") can be seen as slightly hypocritical.

"The Green Zerg" FYI.

And aye we "zerged" with 2fg once a week for a long time each Sunday.. can't deny it. And we had fun.

But for an Alb to come here and tell us that they are "tacticwise" better and more "organized" is pure bullshit! And everyone knows that your "tactics" are zerging and your organisation is "zerging". That was my point.

About FoM/Mid using the "zerg"-tactic is also true, but please don't tell me that Albion ever uses any tactics within their 150-200 force that are running from nottmoor to bledmeer.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

there is a slight (imagen slight in capslock now :)) difference between the odd f0m-guild event and the "casuals gonna rox you now" /bg join xxxx thousands of alb m8s.

note fom not midgard - zerg.

tutut

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

Well as Urme said we have for the past year run on average once a week 2FG's in Emain. Naturally this becomes 3-4fg's when ppl talk about it. Some say it is zerging, but that really depends on your point of view. We put a lot of effort in building balanced grp's, differenent tactics, planned 1 week ahead and used Ventrilo to communicate. So in that sence it was never "mindless" zerging. We batteled everything from a solo Vodkafairy (for the fun of it) to blasting what I refer to as small zergs (3-5 fg's).

Just a week or so b4 NF Phule summond a small zerg in Emain to piss off the hardcore d00d's, but other than that we are seldom out in large number in RvR unless related defending the realm or attacking Keeps in other realms. I would say that FoM speciallity is first and formost Keepbattles and not zerging from A to B. Just take a look at lastweek rp. 5.8Mill or what it is now.

Kikerumbo

Fledgling Freddie
Was funny know that...

Today, talking with a m8 in Exc/Hibernia, he made a /who all like me.

His results were 283 persons and in midgard 355. The population on the server was of 1620persons at that moment.

Can you all, tell me where all that Midgard ppl now? He he

About this was that I was talking about. Not many ppl playing in Midgard.

The amount is around +900Albs | 300Hibs | 360Mids.

Don´t think that this is "balanced" imo.

Thanks and have fun.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Kikerumbo said:
Today, talking with a m8 in Exc/Hibernia, he made a /who all like me.

His results were 283 persons and in midgard 355. The population on the server was of 1620persons at that moment.

Can you all, tell me where all that Midgard ppl now? He he

About this was that I was talking about. Not many ppl playing in Midgard.

The amount is around +900Albs | 300Hibs | 360Mids.

Don´t think that this is "balanced" imo.

Thanks and have fun.

When Midgard was snatching the hib relic they had about equal numbers to albs. But then they believed their own hype, got complacent, and lost their relics. The fact that they've all mysteriously vanished is not about population balance, it's about attitude - and as ever once the going got tough, many mids crawled back into their holes. Good on those who are still trying.

Only realm that has any shout when it comes to being the underdog in population is Hibernia. Mid and Alb populations are pretty much balanced - the mids are just choosing to sulk in a corner somewhere.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
stand by for todays .. crap from fend! ..

well

looking at the numbers sorted by RR.. does that in any way represent the ACTIVE population? or does that include all the closed accounts as well?

I cant take 10k+ rp last week etc seriously either, since one person can play 16 different chars that all made 10k each.. (killrake?) while others focus on just their archer...

/who tells nothing because of /anon.

Only numbers I would trust would be those coming from a GOA person. Like.. Active accounts in each realm that was in RvR last week.. or something in that area. Of course that would kill half the life in this section since its alot of speculating how many people each realm currently have. :p

I dont think they will give it either, if they can extract it from somewhere, and I'm pretty sure they can. :)

but if they do.. I'd like to request an average of active accounts in each realm.. say.. last 7 days.. (of course this will not be that accurate either.. bb accounts and all).. and perhaps active at 20 CET this friday.

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
checked stats in hib/alb/mid now just for fun:

Hib 227 online (118 lvl 50)

Alb 489 online (258 lvl 50)

Mid 398 online (200 lvl 50)

1114 of 1419 total

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
These are my figures, cba to write out how I worked it out cos none of you give a shit.
All stats came from Camelot Seer, are geared to NF and are for last 7 days.

Basically these show if Alb brings a 200 man Zerg to Midgard, Midgard would field a maximum of 170 and so on.

They don't show any surprises, they roughly match the figures I have witnessed on keep guard spam and BG numbers during the Alb Relic Raids.

I don't give a shit if you disagree with them, they are what I believe and I think they show a much better reflection than the Aussie and Flimgoblin stats.

Code:
Albion 	 200 v Midgard   170
Albion	 200 v Hibernia  123
Midgard  170 v Hibernia  123

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Well, since I haven't logged into excal for about 1.5 weeks, my amount of level 50's don't really count. And none of my 50's are rr1. Much more enjoyable on prydwen, or even experimenting a bit on camlann. Made me a halfogre armsman hehehe.

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Alithiel said:
You only have to look at Killrake's sig to know that those statistics mean absolutely nothing... :eek7:

:wub: In january this year I counted just for fun, we some ppl on our Ventrilo, 6-7 ppl hade like 100 lvl 50 together, so statistic lies.

Or I might play 3 at same time, NOT

Marc

FH is my second home
The other week. 8 of us took a single tower. GoL came to defend, so there were 16 + 2-3 scouts. About 20 in total. Hibs came to retake. At one stage there were 113 hibs there. So you are telling me that 98% of hibs active population came to retake that tower?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom