Are mddies abunch of cowards?

O

old.Greggor

today in emain 14 ppl of varios lvl from 35 to 47(most around low 40s) came accross Blejarius and 4 to 5 other middies.

We charged them thinking we are going to get our asses kick as usual they are 50th lvl troll thane ffs.

To our surprise the cowards ran in the face of 2 to 1 odds (maybe the saw some yellow hibbies ohh scary)They even had resers near by?

Come on are u Warriors or water beetles if u cant out number the opposition u run?

As a realm midgard has gone soft come on u have all the relics u do 20% (or is it still limited to 10%) more damage than ur should u have higher lvls and u still run

Bahh i say to u bunch of wusses some might say.

Bring it on or run home to mummy:twak:

F

Fafnir

ohhhhhh.....

And u r so heroic, killin me of 5 against 1, and i mezzed. I'm a that scary, lvl 33 thane....

O

old.DAoC daCruz

Originally posted by Greggor
today in emain 14 ppl of varios lvl from 35 to 47(most around low 40s) came accross Blejarius and 4 to 5 other middies.

We charged them thinking we are going to get our asses kick as usual they are 50th lvl troll thane ffs.

To our surprise the cowards ran in the face of 2 to 1 odds (maybe the saw some yellow hibbies ohh scary)They even had resers near by?

Come on are u Warriors or water beetles if u cant out number the opposition u run?

As a realm midgard has gone soft come on u have all the relics u do 20% (or is it still limited to 10%) more damage than ur should u have higher lvls and u still run

Bahh i say to u bunch of wusses some might say.

Bring it on or run home to mummy:twak:

The only Wussie action I see here Greggor is your stupid post about a fight 5 Mids vs. 14 Hibs.

You call the outnumbered Mids cowards ? Lol boy, even 3-4 green cons can kill a Lvl 50 Player and when you say there where a few yellow hibs then this fight is just unfair as hell and you loser come here and flame the 5 Mids who started to run ?

Really you are the Hero of the Week Greggor !

Cruz Mizzile
Troll Skald
<Nemesis>

P.S.: And btw the 10% Bonus of the Relic is not even worth to talk about. Or is it a big deal to get hit by my Axe for 300 or 330 ? Do me a favour get more experience about the game mechanics before givin wannabe-Hero statements.

B

Brannor McThife

:sleeping:

Some nerve. You had me 30-1. I didn't run, didn't stop 5/6 of your fighters (yellow-red) attacking me and a couple of other classes all having a go. And I've seen every realm "flee" in the face of greater numbers. If you know that there's somewhere you have friends or safety, you'll run to it.

Mids use the Milegate, Albs use their PK. Hibbies, well. They just die. :cool:

-G

O

old.Woodmansee

Mmm he who runs, lives to fight another day?

G

Galatea

he who dies gets to /release and go back straight away :p

O

old.Nedowiz

Ey Cruz how come you dont run from our mighty group ever then ;) We always outnumber you but you keep killing us :clap:

Saying that Mids are cowards in general is a bit harsh. But if 5 lvl 50s against those 14 I agree with Greggor in this perticular case. WHY run? Hating teleport waiting or just being afraid of possibility to be beaten by a tree hugger at lvl50?

I think that many high lvl Mids are sooo used to always winning that even possibility to loose made em turn.

Btw thanks Unger for that little wave when you bunch run us over the other day......have not laughed as much in a looooong time.....scout report...

S "Purp mids incoming along the road"
G "Numbers ?"
S "5"
G "oki"
S "WAIT! make that 20-25"
G "muahaha CHAAARGE"

Nedowiz
High 30's champion

C

cleeve

blimey

We're a little tetchy this morning arent we?

C'mon folks thats a clealry humorous post - whether greggor means it that way or not :D

BTW guys - u did say to us hibbies come out and play - you can hardly complain when we do that and out number you (GOTTA BE a first)

Keep smiling and if ur really that annoyed just keep a look out for greggors character and twat him one with ur axe next time u see him :)

Revor

A

Azal

lol

that'd be like when the 7-8 hibs left charged a group of 3 mids and all died - takes uber guts to charge someone you outnumber better than 2-1 doesn't it.

O

old.Greggor

Thx legPriate for getting the aim of this post

S

Skrad

I think I might of been one of those 5 middies that uhhmmm, made a tactical withdrawel. In fact I did a lot of running away last night when I wasn't being instakilled by someone's arrows lol. Still, my poor ickle level 18 troll's carcass saved some of the higher people taking the arrows I suppose!

That was my first time in RVR and twas fun *8) I think I need a few more levels before I can do anything other than be a shield for the big guys though eh?

Skrad.:D

O

old.Greggor

Re: Re: Are mddies abunch of cowards?

Originally posted by DAoC daCruz

The only Wussie action I see here Greggor is your stupid post about a fight 5 Mids vs. 14 Hibs.

You call the outnumbered Mids cowards ? Lol boy, even 3-4 green cons can kill a Lvl 50 Player and when you say there where a few yellow hibs then this fight is just unfair as hell and you loser come here and flame the 5 Mids who started to run ?

Really you are the Hero of the Week Greggor !

Cruz Mizzile
Troll Skald
<Nemesis>

P.S.: And btw the 10% Bonus of the Relic is not even worth to talk about. Or is it a big deal to get hit by my Axe for 300 or 330 ? Do me a favour get more experience about the game mechanics before givin wannabe-Hero statements.

So if the relic are not any use. Can we have them back?

O

old.Veritreus

Yea, go on Middies, we'll meet you in Emain and you can hand em over. We won't kill you... promise.

O

old.Greggor

Np Skrad sure the fight after was fun there where lot of middies there . i got Killed :( by 3 Trolls but i got blejarius first :)

I think the sniper was robin he said he got over 3k rp wait for the after fight rest and then shoting with his bow. Nearly as anoying as del/thing/rowena was i'll bet.

Anyway it was nice to see the middies run not at us hibbies (because we are an easy kill :) ) but in the other direction for a change.

This rvr can only get better and better as we close the lvl gap.

O

old.cerebus

LOL...this post is funny.

More arguements please. I love these realm warfare threads and I encourage everybody to start calling each other cowards.

Cruz, you are a coward, the other week me and my group of 7 people charged you and I'm sure I saw you back off one step before wiping us all out. That's just being a little girlie. :D

O

old.Nedowiz

Originally posted by Azal
lol

that'd be like when the 7-8 hibs left charged a group of 3 mids and all died - takes uber guts to charge someone you outnumber better than 2-1 doesn't it.

Baah don be bitter...I charge all I see if not in a big group with a plan saying not to charge :) may have been a bit stupid to try and fight with EOO in big numbers on other side but....running other way? Noooooooo......

Someone has a sig that says. "I get knocked down but I get rezzed again" lovely sig and right way of seing it.

V

VidX

hehe

Sorry guys, but I have to say this:

How many times has 2 groups of Hibs charged 25+ Mids at amg/apk? Ok, we died, but we more than usually take alot with us :)

Numbers and levels aren't everything, think tactics, I sure do :)

Besides, I haven't QC-stunned someone in ages, see ya later in Emain after AOTC tonight ;)

O

old.Max Payne

Re: Re: Re: Are mddies abunch of cowards?

Originally posted by Greggor

So if the relic are not any use. Can we have them back?

no. ;)

O

old.Greggor

Still wait for the the pin head troll blejaruis to defend himself or does he need to hide behind cruz :sleeping:

O

old.Greggor

Always at the front m8, leading the charge. I hide behind no one.

So still no word from Blej

F

Fafnir

Hmmmm...

Ok, next time tell your friends back of and fight without me mezzed...

O

old.ivan

Request for ranting aknowledged :)

Ok you wanna rant heres one more..

You aint got guts to stand against us (mids) in emain openly, thats a reality unless you outnumber us. And as one of above so rightfully called it tactics well it is, wait for scouts to report that mass of mids has moved through AMG and only small numers are left and then attack from back, thats tactics i agree with that. Its cheap yes but imo only because hibs cant yet manage it on bigger scale as they limited in high lvl bodies.:cool:

However not facing masses in emain and teleporting to odins instead moving to yggdra thereafter is really a sorry move...
As most call it 'Lets try on some of our level mids in yggdra forest' which if translated to common english means ' Ahh boll***s too many in emain lets go bugger greys in yggdra they cant even bite back'.

IMO no realm is without sin no matter which way you look at it, but at the moment Midgard is the straongest and thats what matters:clap:

I said it before and i will say it again : In DaoC world anything goes and cannot be spit upon unless its interfering with CoC, initiall Mythic CoC not made up one.

To conclude : If you want your relics so bad come and take em then, but untill then...untill then Midgard All the Way baby

O

old.HiredGoon

Well Ivan. perhaps you should reconsider before flaming ppl for going to Yggdra?

Consider this:

A lvl 50 middie goes to emain. he wont face a single opponent, who outlevels him. this is equally small level ganking.

a lvl 30 alb/hib goes to yggdra. what does he find?

a few blue cons, some green, and the odd yellow, and masses of grey.

in the situations, when that lvl 30 was me, the grey cons had a fair chance to run back. if they however attack me, i must of course strike back, since paper armor doesnt care, what con your opponent is. it just dont wanna stop anything :)

and when ive killed 1-2-3 blue cons and if im lucky a yellow, 1-200 lvl 35-50 will be SWARMING the place, cuz a lowbie middie cried ASSASSIN!!!

well. flame wars are stupid, but in this forum they are just funny, which is why i feel inclined to interfere.

And keep the sodding relics. as long as i do normal damage, i dont really care if you hit harder :)

O

old.Lianuchta

We go to Emain occasionally, but you Mids have like half your realm camping the Alb MG. So even we take 40 people there will still be 60 Mids of generally higher level than us, whereas in Yggrda/Odin's the numbers are bit more evenly matched.

O

old.Tartanyak

Bah, today two Purple Warriors from Midgard, Hufner the level 32 Warrior and Vieralt the level 32 Shaman charged the Hibernia portal keep in the Midgard frontier on their own.

Fear us and our warcry:

SOD IT - GO!

F

Fafnir

Then

Then u missed tonites good fun, the albs rolled over us like a freight train, until we got organized and turned the tide between our two mg's. Hell of alot of fun there, thanx all mids, and all albs..

O

old.ivan

Originally posted by HiredGoon
Well Ivan. perhaps you should reconsider before flaming ppl for going to Yggdra?

a lvl 30 alb/hib goes to yggdra. what does he find?

Edited : trust me m8, i spend virtually all my gaming time in yggdra and levels that show up there are red to 34 ie 40, not 30 as you seem to believe. and when a group of 8 or more of red-orange to 34 ganks deep greys thats just not exactly right.

a few blue cons, some green, and the odd yellow, and masses of grey.

in the situations, when that lvl 30 was me, the grey cons had a fair chance to run back. if they however attack me, i must of course strike back, since paper armor doesnt care, what con your opponent is. it just dont wanna stop anything :)

Edited: good point, Shadowblade meself :)

and when ive killed 1-2-3 blue cons and if im lucky a yellow, 1-200 lvl 35-50 will be SWARMING the place, cuz a lowbie middie cried ASSASSIN!!!

Edited : not exactly like that we have sentries of sort at gates so when greys get killed they get spammed with 'Where did you die m8 ?' messages, they do not cry for help technically.

well. flame wars are stupid, but in this forum they are just funny, which is why i feel inclined to interfere.

Edited: agree, but they are too fun to miss out on lol

And keep the sodding relics. as long as i do normal damage, i dont really care if you hit harder :)

Edited: we'll keep em aye and i doubt you have guts to take it back any time soon :)

;) ;) :)

C

cleeve

Tartan

Two Effervescients players witnessed the PK charge

The entire guild thought pld for the sheer balls of it

nice one m8

/salute

Revor

F

Fafnir

Ivan

Try to hit me the next time with your bow, when i'm killin a mob, or you will just die... Like you did last we meet one on one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom