are level 24 albs usually younger than lv 24 mids/hibs or something?

J

jeweltje

few days of bg1, hibs usually leave dead enemies alone, or /hug /dance /kiss whatever them, from my experience...
mids usually do /victory at me which is funny, i like that, but for about 15 times, i was spammed by albs with /rude and /laugh, one time spammed by an entire fg with /rude...
I'm pretty entertained by that so don't read the tone in this post wrong, but as a general serious question : why ?

C

carnak

Because numerous hibs/mids bow to a solo stealther who just got ganked by their FG, as if the FG showed great skill in killing the solo stealther. I personally find the emote spamming (especially /rude and /laugh) childish and lame, but I've seen all realms do it. I must admit that albs seem to do it more, but maybe thats beacuse there just are more albs :p

A

acei

I only do /rude if multiple enemies try to gank me when i'm solo. It happens at 50 as well as in BG :p

F

Flimgoblin

I think all three realms are pretty stupid ;) just you don't tend to see the /rude spam from your own.

There's just more albs out there to do it is all.

/rude spam is funny - means you really pissed someone off.

S

ssera

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
/rude spam is funny - means you really pissed someone off.

Yup, happens to me all the time when I kamikaze on a group just to take out their caster :p

As said above, Albs seem to do it the most because there are simply more of them.

A

Archeon

Personally i turn off /emotes in the BG's - let them have their moment i say, atleast this way they can feel they achieved somthing and i don't have to get annoyed that they spammed my chat window with crap.

S

sweetleaf.

Originally posted by jeweltje
few days of bg1, hibs usually leave dead enemies alone, or /hug /dance /kiss whatever them, from my experience...
mids usually do /victory at me which is funny, i like that, but for about 15 times, i was spammed by albs with /rude and /laugh, one time spammed by an entire fg with /rude...
I'm pretty entertained by that so don't read the tone in this post wrong, but as a general serious question : why ?

My friend you get ppl like this.

I was in odins 2 days ago and i killed an inf. called impossiblzs or something like that.

30 seconds later got steam rolled by as fg as i was in a duo. The inf gets ressed and the fg move away.
The guy stood and /emote cry and /emote laugh 30-40 times.
Sad thing the speed he did it at he must of had them on macro.

You will get ppl like this in any realm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom