Are GOA going to be ready for head start?

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
The way things are going,I do see another epic failure for HS for both CE and SE...and definitely lots of sociopaths...hey I've been banned for a month from WAR Alliance forums for criticising GOA + one or two dirty words :lol:

So I guess Sunday will be "Banhammer online".

Hell - I got a temp ban from there because I was quoting IainC :twak: Apparently it is not constructive to quote what the CMs are allowed to post.

But yes - it would be very nice to actually hear something regarding the head start. Apparently Sterntaller had made some remark something like "wait, we are learning from this" on a German forum. (My German is very rusty but I did make that out).
Hopefully - this means we can enter our keys BEFORE they are to be used :)
But would be nice with some information.

Helfar

Fledgling Freddie
My solicitor is also excited to see if CE headstart goes live as advertised on the boxed pre-order edition i have sat on my desk at home. He is so convinced it isn't that he already has done some work on exactly how I can make a claim. I actually hope it does work as I want to Waaaarrrgggh not go to a claims court :lol:

boinged

Fledgling Freddie
Well if it has taken 4 days from OB registration opening to be able to play we should be entering our headstart codes, er now.

I'm a bit worried about Mythic's handling of head start too. I haven't seen anything about a server list and have only just read about the chicken mechanic change on open-rvr on the US site. It's getting quite close to playing for real to be trying to organise my guild's home for the next few months.

I'd be interested in how any legal action goes. I despise the litigious society in the US but at least they got their OB on time :D

Cordain

Fledgling Freddie
Still waiting for the email after ~4 days. Cant login eighter so they have fixed nothing as far as i can tell. Personally i cannot see how they could pull it off sunday unless everyone who ordered CE is already in the game.

If they DO screw it up the coming sunday then i'm pretty sure we will be seeing nerds with pipe bombs strapped to their chest looking for directions to GOA office. With the player base being mostly sociopaths and all..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom