Are GOA aware that the Realm War is still broken

NicGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Are GOA aware that the Realm War is still broken

Yes we are.

Our technical department is working on updating to the latest version and we hope to have it up and running soon.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
The ultimate irony is that the DaoC Roll of Honour IS currently up to date and working!

Might have to do with the fact that the last patch was ... erm .. kinda ... LOOONG time ago eheh

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
Will KoTBS and BG be added to the RealmWar page ? Its been well over 1month now since they was implimented and still we wait .

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
Yes we are.

Our technical department is working on updating to the latest version and we hope to have it up and running soon.

Excellent stuff, its a prime motivator of people to do rvr so I hope its fixed soon

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
A webpage is a prime motivator for people to do ORVR in WAR.....suddenly facial herpes doesn't sound too bad.

As for GOA, you pay peanuts you get monkeys. That webpage will be up and down as consistantly as Jodie Marsh in an Essex nightclub.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
A webpage is a prime motivator for people to do ORVR in WAR.....suddenly facial herpes doesn't sound too bad.

As for GOA, you pay peanuts you get monkeys. That webpage will be up and down as consistantly as Jodie Marsh in an Essex nightclub.

just essex?

:m00:

Nate

FH is my second home
I resent that remark, even though it's true.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Excellent stuff, its a prime motivator of people to do rvr so I hope its fixed soon

it may be a prime motivator for ppl that needs to stroke their epeen, but everyone else dont really give a shit about that page.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
it may be a prime motivator for ppl that needs to stroke their epeen, but everyone else dont really give a shit about that page.

Apart the fact that every prime MMO got one running that actually, ya know, works and we pay the same dirty money as other folks around the world?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Apart the fact that every prime MMO got one running that actually, ya know, works and we pay the same dirty money as other folks around the world?

Yes, thats true, but can you honestly say its a prime motivator to play PvP?

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
Is that serious?

it makes people more competitive = more rvr. I'm not exactly going to turn down something that means theres more people doing rvr than farming for items in the Lost Vale etc

Although I agree prime motivator was a poor choice of words, a motivator was what i meant just trying to give GOA encouragement to fix it :)

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
it makes people more competitive = more rvr. I'm not exactly going to turn down something that means theres more people doing rvr than farming for items in the Lost Vale

Im not sure how it makes players become more competetive, maybe the information on the webpage means more to a competetive minded player but to non competetive minded player its irrelevant. A 5 day lockout on a pve dungeon instance can hardly be called farming.

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
Im not sure how it makes players become more competetive, maybe the information on the webpage means more to a competetive minded player but to non competetive minded player its irrelevant. A 5 day lockout on a pve dungeon instance can hardly be called farming.

well i get asked alot in game where you can see the number of killing blows you have done and so on so it obviously means something to some people. I also got a qq from Rasta when I overtook him so at least some people read it

yes its probably irrelevant to some non-competitive players but not to all and i know its made some become competitve so it serves a purpose otherwise why bother having it?

whats the 5 day lockout about? no idea what that refers to

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Yes, thats true, but can you honestly say its a prime motivator to play PvP?

No i just pointed out that i'm a customer paying a slightly overpriced monthly fee and i don't have the same service and utilities m8.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
No i just pointed out that i'm a customer paying a slightly overpriced monthly fee and i don't have the same service and utilities m8.

Yeh I understand; was still reeling from Pandemics bad choice of words :D

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
well i get asked alot in game where you can see the number of killing blows you have done and so on so it obviously means something to some people. I also got a qq from Rasta when I overtook him so at least some people read it

yes its probably irrelevant to some non-competitive players but not to all and i know its made some become competitve so it serves a purpose otherwise why bother having it?

whats the 5 day lockout about? no idea what that refers to

I dont doubt it does mean more to some people, please send me a message and let me know how it is possible to farm Lost Vale items, looks like i been missing out.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Is there an addon which records DB's so you could look up how many times you killed a particular enemy?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

so? its not THAT that we pay for. we pay for the pleasure(?) of playing a MMO, not to look at some stats on a webpage.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

oooh, number of killing blows... now THATS a statement of mad skillz if ever there was any :)

let someone else do all the fighting and then jump in and steal the killing blow....

lol

Gahn

Resident Freddy
so? its not THAT that we pay for. we pay for the pleasure(?) of playing a MMO, not to look at some stats on a webpage.

We pay for a service, and it's lacking atm that it.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Is there an addon which records DB's so you could look up how many times you killed a particular enemy?

Yes, I'm using RvRStatsUpdated which breaks down lifetime deaths/kills/deathblows and every deathblow on each class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom