Are DF Dia Seals Bugged ???

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey all,

A question to all realms.

I was 2 weeks ago in DF with 2 friends. We had a normal farming session with warriors, bb's aug healer and pbt bot. Normally we farm about the double of what we did that evening.

Does this problem occur to others or have DF mobs been opted so they are harder to kill and drop less. If so, what is the purpose of making a dungeon where you earn good money out of the game and not on other players less attractive to go.

I mean we have had DF for a long time, they change gfx and mobs ok fine, but to lower the number of Dia seals dropped will make it a one or two time trip cause who would go there to farm if it does not pay off, different kinds of xp can be gained other places.

Please write your expiriences on Dia seal drop since DR and since patch 1.82

Kind regards

Vonwar
Guildmaster of Danish Huscarls

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
some mobs used to drop twice as many as it reported in the status window ages ago.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
The seal rate is the same as it's been for ages on all the mobs I checked. The reason that you'd get twice as many as reported is because the object 'Daemon Diamond Seal' is actually a stack of two. The game treats it as one item in the same way that respec stones from the dragon only show once in the loot list but are in fact 25 stones in your inventory.

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
So, they don't drop per 2 anymore? or do i misunderstand? and they still drop per 2?

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Dear Requiel,

Many thanks for a prompt answer to my question. Will be farming off again with my friends, if we have the access to DF hehe otherwise we might go tower taking first ;)

Best regards

Vonwar
Guildmaster of Danish Huscarls

living

Fledgling Freddie
I was farming at prince room and managed to gather little over 50 sealsunder an hour, so i think its all fine :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom