Are BD's the only class mids make these days?

Y

-yoda-

only class i ever seem to see atm in abermenai is Bd's .. o and occasional shammy or healer and hunters

not that i mind cos i play a matter cabby n bd's = fun rp's :)

p.s me doesnt have to think to hard about which class MAY get nerfed next if the only class out these days is BD's :(

pps NO im not calling for anerf but that many BD's does say summin about what may happen in future

ppps also noticed no zerkers "rarely" in bg also :)

B

BlitheringIdiot

No we play hunters and SB's too.

Albs only play cabalists, Infs, Friars and the rest just get siege weapons.

Hibs dont exist.

S

Sethantac

we got all classes roaming bg, im a minstrel meself, and i see 1 or 2 every time i play... mmmmm.....

K

Kalinzir

but then there are a 100 albs every day?:p

in bg3 i don't see too much bd btw

G

greenfingers

as topic says:

Are BD's the only class mids make these days?

Yes, they miss friends .. noone wanna be friend with a big smellie troll .. it's the same with Albions Inconnu Sorceres, they just look like fish :p

B

blem

bg0 is no fun with most char, archer classes are 2 powerfull, aoe dot class are 2 powerfull, sorce mezz is 2 powerfull (combined with alb zerg) and bd are 2 powerfull. in other words, if you are not one of thouse classes or in a zerg life is hard in bg0, personaly i would go bg1 and drop bg0 if my chars wasnt one of thouse classes (i know i am missing some comment on some classes but either i havent tryed em in bg or havent killed em or both)

H

hercules-df

hehe
BDs are the bane of infils who are scouting mid positions. "SHIT ABOUT 500 MIDS INC!!!" oh hang on wait its 8 done dancers :)

KILL THE COMMANDER 4 TEH WIN :)

i cant wait for /level30 on PvP server, I wanna BD!! got a lvl6 one but cant be arsed levelling till i can get all the pets.

I

Iswind

hehe bds are fun in bgs but in real rvr.. your nothing more than an interupt class you wont nuke hard enought to kill anyone and your pets prolly wont ither...

so bds 4thebgwin !

B

blem

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
Same as archers and AE dot really.

Archers and AE dot are good at keep defense, bd arnt as good :D

A

Apprentice

Originally posted by blem
Archers and AE dot are good at keep defense, bd arnt as good :D

But BD's is the roxxor when taking a keep, i saw a BD who had aggro from like 3 archers and 2 other guards, he still just stod there hitting the 2 melee guards like he was having lunch

B

blem

Originally posted by Apprentice
But BD's is the roxxor when taking a keep, i saw a BD who had aggro from like 3 archers and 2 other guards, he still just stod there hitting the 2 melee guards like he was having lunch
sure it is great having a bd take the agro from guards, but personaly i would rather have the ae dot give all the guards dot and then letting the archer take em out ;D

I

Iswind

yes bds are great killing guards cus they work like pve mobs and bds rock in pve, I usually let my friend bd tank instead of my thane in pve :)

W

Whandall

Ah well from hib i can say I see a lot of rangers and eldritches(void) getting powerexped nowadays.....

T

timberwolf

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot

Hibs dont exist.

They do, I hear they play football up in Scotland quite badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom