[QUESTION] Archmage Tactics (Wild Healing + Restorative Burst)

charl8tan

Fledgling Freddie
So I posted this thread in the Order Career Forum, and although it's had a few views it's had no replies (apart from myself...), getting the feeling not many people actually bother looking in there.

Anyway that's leading me to post the same thing here, what's the deal with both Wild Healing and Restorative Burst (I know Restorative Burst isn't AM exclusive).

Wild Healing proc's, but has no actual effect upon the cost of your healing abilities. I've tested this quite a bit using a text display of my AP Pool and am more than slightly disappointed that yet another Archmage tactic which we must spec for is broken!

Restorative Burst - It clearly states that it will restore 160 AP over 3 seconds, however it stop restoring (though the buff remains for the duration) if you start casting anything. Where's the note on that? Based on its wording I would actually expect it to restore the 160 AP regardless of if I'm casting or not, instead it appears to increase your non-casting AP Regen by 160 over 3 seconds.

Anyone else looked at these? Comments? Thoughts? Donuts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom