archlord beta

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
any one else doing the beta testing for this game ? am about to start beta testing on it just woundered if any one else had played it

Cozak

Part of the furniture
orenthal does, il point him in the way of this thread.

Orenthal

Can't get enough of FH
Yup, I beta tested ArchLord until level 26-27, it's due for releas in about half a month. What info do you want to know? :]

shaark

Loyal Freddie
got the accept for beta too i will test him as soon i have time to do it

Orenthal worth the test? or not :)

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Orenthal said:
Yup, I beta tested ArchLord until level 26-27, it's due for releas in about half a month. What info do you want to know? :]
Game engine:

DAoC ________________________________________neutral________________________________________WoW.

Place Archlord on that slider :cool:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
worse then daoc and wow imo

graphics are kinda crap. dunno much bout gameplay yet but as a moonelf you don't walk but slide and that really looks retarded. I am curious about the pvp

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
One of my friends tried it, and we was chatting on TS.

Think his description went something along the lines of:

"What a piece of shit. Stop your download NOW"

:p

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
rofl indeed, i was really excited about it after my friend said it was shit and gave me his account, played the beta for 25mins and thought "dear god, what a pile of wank"
movement is... well SHIT, boring, gfx suck, poo poo poo

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
With the rest of the people here that have beta tested it, it's really bad :( A shame tho, the storyline is pretty good. Movement, fighting and gameplay is just craptastic, it's one of those typical "japaness grinder" games...

Orenthal

Can't get enough of FH
Hm heh, you all seem to slag it off but remember its still in closed beta stage.. they have lots more to add yet. It's a typical Korean grind fest game though, lots of pve and leveling but the pvp system is pretty good as you can fight anyone, anywhere and it has a similar karma system to L2.

The graphics are pretty ok tbh and the game engine is pretty simple, the AI on mobs etc atm is pretty retardedly low :]

I'm waiting for release to see what they add/fix as the PvP does look good later on. You get a free month when the game comes out so i'm gunna see how it goes heh

ps. the guy saying moonelves slide? i think you have a gfx problem heh, since i played moonelf for 1-2 weeks and no gfx glitches :)

Oh and the slider, In its current state at closed beta i'd say.. hmm

Game engine:

DAoC ________________________________________neutral___Archlord____________________________________WoW.

Somewhere there :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom