Help Archery question

Miina Ashera

Loyal Freddie
Greetings friends and foes,

I recently returned to daoc (like 2 days ago) and are currently in the process to get a updated template for my scout but due to recent changes to scout (for me) I wonder if All Magic Skill transfers as Archery skill for the scout !?

I tried to figure out from reading diff templates but some do treat all magic as archery and some don't. Guess I can buy a all magic skill item and try out the hard way but wanted to give FH a try first.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Greetings friends and foes,

I recently returned to daoc (like 2 days ago) and are currently in the process to get a updated template for my scout but due to recent changes to scout (for me) I wonder if All Magic Skill transfers as Archery skill for the scout !?

I tried to figure out from reading diff templates but some do treat all magic as archery and some don't. Guess I can buy a all magic skill item and try out the hard way but wanted to give FH a try first.

It does not transfer to +archery. On the other hand, +magic-bonusses from TOA are also +archery bonusses.

So to get +11 Archery in your template you can't use +magic skills, but to get the TOA-bonuses (range, speed and damage) you can use the magic-equivalents of those TOA-bonusses.

Also, resist-piercing works on archery nowdays, so that is a major stat to get now.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yummy Scouts xD

LittleCat.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom