Archers of Awsomness!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
everz you wouldnt happen to have a mincer called Everzrox or somesuch would you ? :eek:

Mabs

we ran you over in DF, just thought i recognised the name :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Haha yeh wasnt to good, still had a good laugh killing greys then hiding :p.

Mabs

Haha yeh wasnt to good, still had a good laugh killing greys then hiding :p.

thats why we went looking for you,, made us come all the way back across df you little sod :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Haha, was a good laugh, reminded me of the old days sneaking around DF after it had been lost, good fun :D.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Binding at PKB(Prydwen Keep Bridge, but it's real name is Salisbury Bridge iirc) and suiciding if/when your realm got DF.. Those were the glorious days!

"NEED REZZ AT X-ROADS! HIBS HAVE GONE TO MID!" :D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Ever played a scout solo ? You feel lucky when you can shoot 3 arrows and target is down to 50%, then you are spotted and killed in 0.5 sec

I think its harder to play a scout and use all nerfed abilities he got.

Remember the first 6 months of the game ? My friend took a lvl 46 scout to emain. Think he oneshotted about everything moving there. Then they totally nerfed scouts because of the whining and you complain they use cowardly tactics.

Its not only scouts, even a hunter needs 3 arrows to kill my rr1.0 theurg with no ML abilities nor good gear.

:cheers::ninja:

Your arguement is invalid because there is no such thing as solo scouts.

I liked the part about the state of the game 6 months into release (like 300 years ago isn't it?), it felt really relevant. Actually, I've changed my view on scouts now. Playing a scout is a medalworthy daunting task to undertake. I mean, it turns out you can actually die to other classes once in a full moon. Obviously gimped and impossible to play. The ones that have bravely defeated these gigantic odds stacked against them deserves my outmost respect.

aika

Part of the furniture
Your arguement is invalid because there is no such thing as solo scouts.

I liked the part about the state of the game 6 months into release (like 300 years ago isn't it?), it felt really relevant. Actually, I've changed my view on scouts now. Playing a scout is a medalworthy daunting task to undertake. I mean, it turns out you can actually die to other classes once in a full moon. Obviously gimped and impossible to play. The ones that have bravely defeated these gigantic odds stacked against them deserves my outmost respect.

There's such thing as solo archer, its also very frustrating to play them as you cant kill anything unless you heavily dump ( and you need to be high RR to dump).

I played several toons solo and I can tell you that playing a ranger solo is way harder than champ, sorc, minstrel,mentalist, eldritch, inf or merc solo. Those classes can actually deal some damage at least.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
There's such thing as solo archer, its also very frustrating to play them as you cant kill anything unless you heavily dump ( and you need to be high RR to dump).

Are you saying all archers are frustrating to play or just ranger? I kinda get the image they all are bad.

aika

Part of the furniture
can only vouch for ranger, but guess not so much diff between the 3

Lethul

FH is my second home

I played several toons solo and I can tell you that playing a ranger solo is way harder than champ, sorc, minstrel,mentalist, eldritch, inf or merc solo. Those classes can actually deal some damage at least.

I found Scout quite powerful 1on1 when I played tbh. Hunters were the main problem with that pesky pet :p

Then again there might be some nerf since I played!

You had to play like a **** tho, running away etc if timing was bad.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
having played all 3 archers I gotta say hunters is a easy mode class thanks to pet... endless kiting ability!

Scouts are OP.. slam PB PB PB kills most things can always zephyr and put a few more shots in to kill or engage re slam.

rangers gets got shafted with archery/DW changes. bad kiting ability.. root style at 42 CD which isnt all that good. only defense is evade3

hunters have to be top archer if played well but scouts can be played good by anyone with 5 fingers.

gotta be an exceptional player to play an ranger good solo, littlesniper is the only one ive seen thats good since DW/PD changes

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
I find that engaging is almost always my only option vs other melee chars and pray they didnt drink an end over time pot like me heh

Melee on a scout is crap though, so uve gotta make sure you use your chains correct for the additional hit. But Scout is easier than ranger to play. but im still of the opinion that hunters have it easiest due to having a pet for interupt.

Id trade my shield for a nice doggy to keep me warm at night

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom