Archers of Awsomness!

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
I love it when you pop A Scout or Ranger and they use Phase Shift , Stun ect. Just to get away safe and other realmmates help them to zerg you down.. and after all that they like to appriciate the good fight we just had by /Bow /Hug :twak:

Ps: This is not a flame, whine, qq, just had to tell somebody :p

aika

Part of the furniture
i do that all the time, except the bow and hug part

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
lol, What rr are you vs them btw? ive never phase shifted but tbh I forget most of my RA@s let alone ML abilities when i get jumped

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
lol I did the same when I played scout Krissy! Panic slam and if purged --> sprint and insta speed!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
archer speed and FZ need to be mutually exclusive , the whole "immunity - WHOOOOOOOOSH" thing needs to fuck off :(

that being said tho, they all belong to the same mentally handicapped stealther set, including those who think that using Vanish when fighting a valk is sensible, you know who you are :D

aika

Part of the furniture
its not my fault mythic nerfed bow so much that I can hardly kill anything with it. And melee ranger is even worse than that.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
its ok mate me and jim will template our rangers and stealth zerg save u!

i looked @ my rr6L7 or smth ranger other day to find it had like 4 solo kills

jealous much?

zergstyleeeeee

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I agree do all of that except the bow and respect bit. If you are a ranger or scout these days you don't have much choice but to be low down and dirty. Just like aika's knickers. :D

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
It's not cowardly,it's called tactics.

PS/speed falls in the same category as Vanish does

"i dont need to learn to play my class at all, i can attack people at random, cos i know i can always disengage and run off"

eble

Fledgling Freddie
in 99% of times when a scout/ranger/hunter phase shifts and runs etc it cos the rest of his group are about to kill you.

It's very very common for fg of scouts/rangers/hunters/ and all other stealths to grp up and zerg the place down.

welcome to ywain :)

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
in 99% of times when a scout/ranger/hunter phase shifts and runs etc it cos the rest of his group are about to kill you.

It's very very common for fg of scouts/rangers/hunters/ and all other stealths to grp up and zerg the place down.

welcome to ywain :)

ebleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

not seen u on ywain yet sadface bigsobs! :(

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Almost never run on my scout. 1 because I'm crap at running away and 2 because I'm melée specced and other steathers are who I'm looking to fight so why run away.

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
What the OP is basically saying is

*WTF why cant everyone play how i want them to play so i can kill them and feel better about myself?*

Sorry... NO

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
"i dont need to learn to play my class at all, i can attack people at random, cos i know i can always disengage and run off"

unless they look at you funny, at which point the speed buff breaks :)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
What the OP is basically saying is

*WTF why cant everyone play how i want them to play so i can kill them and feel better about myself?*

Sorry... NO

Or mabye some sort of fairness is much more fun and enjoyable then getting zerged by ppl who always take the easy route, i mean its like looking for a "cheat" in any game you play instead of playing it on "hard" ;)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Valgyr - with all due respect the only thing a ranger can do is shoot and run like a bitch!

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Ive been watching afew archer vids from all realms and it seems a normal stratagy, also to remove the phase shift once at good range and continue with the arrow slinging.

TBH I used this tactic yesterday andit was quiet funny, never heard of it before so was a nice test, unfortunantly phaseshift needs end and i rarly remember to pop my strong end regain pots :p

My name is Watchor and im a terrible archer :clap:

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Playing a solo ranger takes balls, I used to play mine a lot untill my inf started being a better solo option.. still I miss out on a lot of fights as by the time I've picked my target its so full of holes it looks like a pin cushion.

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Scout - the most brainless class there is.

warlock,vamp and quiet afew others too.

Dont start teh brainless stuff ur lose.

Scout isnt all easy, solo is a bitch as slam never goes off first time due to obsene block/parry/evade rates. I often find myself fighting a tank and getting either to 5% hp with a dot on me before they die or they have almsot fullhp and i die heh

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
by the time I've picked my target its so full of holes it looks like a pin cushion.

Give all archers chamber arrows, pre-fired and instant release! (with lifetap would be abit of icing on the cake) :twak:

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
I was refering to the Inf I've been playing not the Ranger

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
warlock,vamp and quiet afew others too.

Dont start teh brainless stuff ur lose.

Scout isnt all easy, solo is a bitch as slam never goes off first time due to obsene block/parry/evade rates. I often find myself fighting a tank and getting either to 5% hp with a dot on me before they die or they have almsot fullhp and i die heh

Warlocks and vamps being stupid op classes doesn't change the fact that scouts still are the most brainless class to be played.

Celilgrin

Fledgling Freddie
Ever played a scout solo ? You feel lucky when you can shoot 3 arrows and target is down to 50%, then you are spotted and killed in 0.5 sec

I think its harder to play a scout and use all nerfed abilities he got.

Remember the first 6 months of the game ? My friend took a lvl 46 scout to emain. Think he oneshotted about everything moving there. Then they totally nerfed scouts because of the whining and you complain they use cowardly tactics.

Its not only scouts, even a hunter needs 3 arrows to kill my rr1.0 theurg with no ML abilities nor good gear.

:cheers::ninja:

Everz

FH is my second home
Scout is probably the easiest stealth class there is to play. Your doing it wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom